onsdag 22 juli 2009

Livet enligt Cordy: Part II

Andra delen i en "följetong" om Buffyverse Cordelia Chase.
Del 1.

"I don't know what to say, it was really, I mean, one minute you're in your normal life, and then who's in the fridge? It really gets to you, a thing like that. It was... let's just say I haven't been able to eat a thing since yesterday. I think I lost, like, seven and a half ounces? Way swifter than that so-called diet that quack put me on. Oh, I'm not saying that we should kill a teacher every day just so I can lose weight, I'm just saying when tragedy strikes, we have to look on the bright side. You know? Like, how even used Mercedes still have leather seats!"

Dagens lektion: Att hitta en död, halshuggen lärare i kylskåpet är en mycket bättre diet än både Atkins och GI-metoden.

(citat från "Teacher's Pet", S01E04, BtVS)

Inga kommentarer: