söndag 1 mars 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S07E11-S07E15

Buffy: [to Turok-Han (a.k.a übervamp)] Looks good, doesn't it? They're trapped in here. Terrified. Meat for the beast. And there's nothin' they can do but wait. That's all they've been doing for days, waiting to be picked off, having nightmares about monsters that can't be killed. But I don't believe in that. I always find a way. I am the thing that monsters have nightmares about. And right now you and me are gonna show 'em why. It's time. Welcome to Thunderdome.
Andrew: Two men enter. One man leaves.

[About Andrew]
Rona: Um, why is that guy tied to a chair?
Xander: The question you'll soon be asking is, "Why isn't he gagged?"
(från “Showtime”, S07E11)

Xander: They'll never know how tough it is, Dawnie, to be the one who isn't chosen. To live so near to the spotlight and never step in it. But I know. I see more than anybody realizes because nobody's watching me. I saw you last night. I see you working here today. You're not special. You're extraordinary.
Dawn: Maybe that's your power.
Xander: What?
Dawn: Seeing, knowing.
Xander: Maybe it is... Maybe I should get a cape.

Andrew: What's going on?
Anya: Dawn's gonna be a Slayer.
Andrew: Holy crap! Excuse me. Plucked from an ordinary life, handed a destiny.
Xander: Say "Skywalker" and I smack ya.
(från “Potential”, S07E12)

Buffy: It's a phone thing.
Spike: Who ya gonna call?
[awkard look from Buffy]
Spike: God, that phrase is never gonna be usable again, is it?

Buffy: There's gotta be a reason why the chip is going all wonky. Maybe it's related to the trigger. Or maybe it has something to do with the new soul.
Spike: Or maybe I wasn't meant to last this long.
[pause]
Spike: One more thing you and I have in common, eh, pet?

Buffy: I know. But you should go. This trip is important for the girls, to understand the source of their power, and know how to use it right.
Giles: I don't think they appreciate the gravity of what we're undertaking. It's frightening and it's difficult. Then, apparently someone told them that the vision quest consists of me driving them to the desert, doing the hokey pokey.. until a spooky rasta mama slayer arrives and speaks to them in riddles.

Giles: Gah!
Xander: Touch him! Touch him!
Dawn: Oh, I feel him! I feel him!
Xander: Me too.
Andrew: Me too.
Giles: Good. We all feel each other. Including some of us who don't know each other well enough to take such liberties, thank you. Um, I assume there is a perfectly reasonable and not at all insane explanation, yes?
Anya: We thought you might be non-corporeal evil.
Dawn: We got a call. We couldn't remember you touching anything.
Xander: We had to make sure you were okay. We were worried.
Giles: Oh. Ah. Yes, well, that's very sweet. Now, wait a minute, you thought - you think I'm evil if I bring a group of girls on a camping trip and don't touch them?

Buffy: Remember when things used to be nice and boring?
Willow: No.
(från “The Killer in Me”, S07E13)

Willow: It's a text message. Oh, it's from Xander. It's one of our signals.
Amanda: Signals?
Willow: Yeah, the system we set up a while back. Like codes. Uh, this one's either "I just got lucky, don't call me for a while" or "my date's a demon who's trying to kill me."
Kennedy: You don't remember which?
Willow: It was a long time ago.
Dawn: Well, if we play the percentages...
Giles: Something's eating Xander's head.

[Spike tackles Giles]
Spike: Hey, you're not the first!
Giles: Hey, you're not in pain!

Xander: Guys, guess what happened.
Willow: Buffy got a date!
Xander: No, I did!
[looks at Buffy]
Xander: Fine, way to steal my thunder.
Buffy: Sorry. If it makes you feel better, it's Principal Wood, and I think he's aligned with the First.
Xander: Also like ten years older than you, right?
Willow: Which is like 100 years younger than your type!
Buffy: Yay. Someone who doesn't remember the industrial revolution.

Buffy: On the Hellmouth. All day, every day. That's gotta be like being showered with evil. Only from underneath.
Willow: Not really a shower.
Buffy: A bidet. Like a bidet of evil.

Spike: Never much cared for picket fences, anyway. Bloody dangerous.

The First: [as Jonathan] Did you find the gun?
Andrew: Yes, it was in Buffy's underwear drawer. She has nice things.
The First: [as Jonathan] Show me.
Andrew: Well, I didn't take 'em, but there were thongs and regular underpants.
The First: [as Jonathan] Show me the gun.

[Buffy, Spike and Xander enter the house to find the Scoobies waiting up for them. Xander's shirt is wrapped around his waist as a surrogate bandage]
Willow: What happened?
Xander: What do you think happened? Another demon woman was attracted to me. I'm going gay. I've decided I'm turning gay. Willow, gay me up. Come on, let's gay.
Willow: What?
Xander: You heard me. Just tell me what to do. I'm mentally undressing Scott Bakula right now. That's a start, isn't it?
Andrew: [wistfully] Captain Archer...
Xander: Come on, let's get this gay show on the gay road. Help me out here.
Buffy: What if you just start attracting male demons?
Dawn: Clem always liked you.

The First: [as Jonathan] Andrew, I want you to think. Willow brought something to this house. Something good. Something you can use.
Andrew: The new microwave?
(från “First Date”, S07E14)

Willow: Via, concursus, tempus, spatium, audi me ut imperio. Screw it! Mighty forces, I suck at Latin, OK? But that's not the issue. I'm the one in charge, and I'm telling you open a portal, now!

Spike: I've changed.
Robin: Oh, now that you have a soul.
Spike: Yeah. That was a big deal. Very... private.
[in hurt tones, to Buffy]
Spike: What, are you just telling everyone now?

Spike: Get out of here, all of you. Unless you want to end up all dead and useless.
Kennedy: What are you gonna do?
Spike: What I do best.
(dvs. slåss och gå coolt i sin rock)
(från ”Get it Done”, S07E15)

Inga kommentarer: