söndag 1 mars 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S07E06 - S07E10

(Hjälp: En quarterback i skollaget har en magisk jacka som gör att alla kvinnor blir förälskade i honom, däribland Dawn. När Buffy försöker utreda vad det är som är skumt med Dawns nya kärleksobjekt så drabbas även hon, Anya och Willow av jackans magi.)

Buffy: Willow, you're a gay woman, and he isn't.
Willow: This isn't about his physical presence, it's about his heart.
Anya: His physical presence has a penis.
Willow: I can work around it.

Willow: Well, I have skills. I can prove my love with magic.
Anya: Yeah, right. What are you gonna do? Use magic to make him into a girl?
[Willow's face lights up]
Anya: Damn...

[About Spike]
Xander: Once you get back the soul, doesn't that mean you start, like, picking up your own wet towels off the floor?
Willow: No, but maybe you start to feel really bad about leaving them there.

Buffy: Xander, be honest. You didn't, you know, think about slippin' that jacket on just a little bit.
Xander: I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it didn't fit.
(från “Him”, S07E06)

Webs: I heard a lot of rumors about you back then. You were all mysterious.
Buffy: I was?
Webs: Well, you were never around. A lot of kids thought you were dating some really old guy, or that you were just heavy religious. Scott Hope said you were gay.

Andrew: Besides, I can't keep having those nightmares.
Jonathan: Me neither. Desde abajo te devora.
Andrew: "It eats you, starting with your bottom."
(från “Conversations with Dead People” S07E07)

[Buffy approaches a bouncer outside a nightclub looking for Spike]
Buffy: I'm looking for this guy. Bleach-blond hair, leather jacket, British accent, kind of sallow, but in a hot way?
Bouncer: Yeah, yeah, I know the guy. Billy Idol wannabe?

Aimee Mann: Man, I hate playing vampire towns.

Xander: Why would a vampire lie about who sired him? What's that, some kind of status symbol for the undead? My sire can beat up your sire?
(från ”Sleeper” S07E08)

Buffy: How can you say that?
Spike: Apparently, I just slaughtered half of Sunnydale, pet. I'm not really worried about being polite any more.

Andrew: Babe II: Pig in the City was really underrated.
The First [as Warren]: Don't think about Babe.
Andrew: Right.
The First:[as Warren] You're Conan. You're The Destroyer. It's you against nature. You're the hunter, you're primal. You love off the land. You're Andrew. Everyone knows you. You play by your own rules. It's kill or be killed.
Andrew: [like a battle cry] That'll do pig!

The First: [as Warren] That's the worst attempt at pig slaughtering I've ever seen!

Andrew: Don't kill me!
Willow: I'm not gonna kill you!
Andrew: Don't torture me and send me to an eternal pain dimension!
Willow: I'm not gonna!
Andrew: Warren killed Tara. I didn't do it, and he was aiming for Buffy anyway.
Willow: Not making it better.
Andrew: And you got your revenge. You killed my best friend. We're even.
Willow: Even? You think I get satisfaction from what I did?
Andrew: Maybe not, but let me keep my skin, okay? I'm not bad, I'm not bad anymore. I'm good, I do good things now.
Willow: Then, why do you need lots and lots of blood?
Andrew: I am bad. I'm bad. I'm evil. But I'm protected by powerful forces. Forces you can't even begin to imagine, little girl. If you harm me you shall know the wrath of he that is darkness and terror. Your blood will boil and you will know true suffering. Stand down, she-witch, your defeat is at hand...
Willow: Shut your mouth! I AM a she-witch. A very powerful she-witch. Or "witch" as is more accurate. I am not to be trifled with...
Andrew: But I...
Willow: I'm talking, don't interrupt me, insignificant man! I am Willow, I am Death. If you dare defy me, I will call down my fury, exact fresh vengeance, and make your worst fears come true! Okay?
(från “Never Leave Me”, S07E09)

Xander: [repairing the house after a demon invasion] It's a loop... like the Mummy Hand! I'm doomed to replace these windows for all eternity.

Andrew: I'm, I was about to be dead. You saved me.
Buffy: For the time being. But if you don't tell us what we need to know, then I'm gonna offer you to The First on a platter and let him chop you into tiny pieces.
Andrew: The first what?
Anya: The name of the evil thing that pretended to be Warren to get you to kill Jonathan.
Andrew: Oh. Not very ominous-sounding.
Dawn: No, it is if you understand the context.
Andrew: No, an evil name should be like Lex or Voldemort or...
Buffy: Hey! I was intimidating here.

[investigating the wheel on which Spike was bound]
Dawn: There's blood on this. Lots. Looks like The First made another sacrifice. Or a music video.

Giles: Sorry to barge in. I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse.

Spike: [scoffs] Give it up. Whatever you are, whatever you get away with, I'm out. You can't pull this puppet's strings any more.
The First: [as Drusilla] And what makes you think you have a choice? What makes you think you will ever be any good at all in this world?
Spike: She [Buffy] does. Because she believes in me.

Buffy: You're right. We don't know how to fight it. We don't know when it'll come. Can't run, can't hide. Can't pretend it's not the end, 'cause it is. Something's always been there to try and destroy the world. We've beaten them back. But, we're not dealing with them anymore. We're dealing with the reason they exist. Evil. The strongest. The First.
Giles: Buffy, um, I-I know you're-you're tired...
Buffy: I'm beyond tired. I'm beyond scared. I'm standing on the mouth of hell and it is gonna swallow me whole. And it'll choke on me. We're not ready? They're not ready. They think we're gonna wait for the end to come, like we always do. I'm done waiting. They want an apocalypse? Well, we'll give 'em one. Anyone else who wants to run, do it now, 'cause we just became an army. We just declared war. From now on we won't just face our worst fears, we will seek them out. We will find them and cut out their hearts one by one until the First shows itself for what it really is. And I'll kill it myself. There is only one thing on earth more powerful than evil, and that's us. Any questions?
(från “Bring on the Night”, S07E10)

Inga kommentarer: