söndag 1 mars 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S07E16 - S07E19

Andrew: [Filming the room where Willow and Kennedy are passionately kissing on the sofa] Hey, here's something I think you're going to be interested in, gentle viewers.
Andrew: [Zooms in on the window behind the sofa] Look at the fine work Xander did on replacing that window sash. You can't even tell it's new, it blends in so well. He's extraordinary.
Andrew: This whole thing - whole thing - is being orchestrated by something called "The First." It's made up of all the evil in the whole world. Oh, there's also, uh, these guys. Uh, they-they-they work for The First. We don't know much about them except for they're very ugly and they're very mobile for blind people.

Andrew: Buffy and Spike have some kind of history: you can feel the heat between them. Although, technically, as a vampire, he's room temperature.
(från “Storyteller”, S07E16)

[in 1977, to Nikki Wood]
Spike: By the way, love the coat.

Spike: Oh, bollocks. All the rubbish people keep sticking in my head, it's a wonder there's any room for my brain.
Giles: I don't think it takes up that much space, do you?

Buffy: So, did you bring back any Potentials?
Giles: Um, rea— no. Actually, m-my, uh, my trip is about something else. It's–it's, um, regarding Spike.
Buffy: Spike. What about him?
Giles: I told you my concerns when you recklessly chose to remove the chip from his head.
Robin: Wait, sorry — chip?
Giles: Well, uh, it's a... long story.
Buffy: The military put a chip in Spike's head so he couldn't hurt anyone.
Giles: And that would be the abridged version.
Buffy: But he wouldn't hurt anyone anymore because he has a soul now.
Giles: Unless the First triggers him again.
Robin: Triggers the chip?
Buffy: No, the trigger's a post-hypnotic thing. The First put it in his head. It was... made him… He was killing again.
Robin: So, he has a trigger, a soul, and a chip?
Giles: Not anymore!
Buffy: It was killing him, Giles!
Robin: The trigger?
Buffy: No, the chip. The trigger's not active anymore.
Robin: Because the military gave him a soul?
(från “Lies My Parents Told Me”, S07E17)

Buffy: Looks like an old vineyard.
Kennedy: An evil vineyard, huh.
Spike: Like Falcon Crest.

Faith: You're protecting vampires? Are you the bad slayer now? Am I the good slayer now?

Faith: He's like Angel?
Spike: No.
Buffy: Sort of.
Spike: I'm nothing like Angel
Buffy: He fights on my side. Which is more than I can say for some of us.
Spike: Angel's dull as a table lamp! And we have very different coloring.

Faith: I've met you before, you know.
Spike: Yeah, you made a great impression on my chin.

Xander: I've been through more battles with Buffy than you all can ever imagine. She stopped everything that's ever come up against her. She's laid down her life - literally - to protect the people around her. This girl has died two times, and she's still standing. You're scared, that's smart. You got questions, you should. But you doubt her motives, you think Buffy's all about the kill, then you take the little bus to battle. I've seen her heart - and this time not literally - and I'm telling you right now she cares more about your lives than you will ever know. You gotta trust her. She's earned it.

[after Xander's speech about Buffy]
Faith: Damn. I never knew you were that cool.
Buffy: Well, you always were a little slow.

Faith: Whatcha wanna do to her, vamp?
[circles Spike]
Faith: Huh? Somthin' like this?
[punches Spike]
Spike: [stands] Nice punch you got there. Lemme guess. Leather pants, nice right cross, doe eyes, holier-than-thou glower... you must be Faith.
Faith: [shrugs and grins] Oh, goodie. I'm famous.
Spike: Told you were coming. Bit of a misunderstanding here. I'm...
Faith: Spike. Yeah. We've met before.
Spike: We have? I don't think we-
[Faith kicks Spike in the torso]
Spike: Bloody hell! What're you doing? I'm on your side.
Faith: Yeah? Maybe you haven't heard. I've reformed.
[punches Spike]
Spike: So have I.
[punches Faith]
Spike:
I reformed way before you did.
[Faith punches Spike]
Spike: Stop...
[punches Faith]
Spike: hitting...
[punches Faith again]
Spike: me! We're on the same side.
Faith: Please. You think I'm stupid?
Spike: Well, yeah.
Faith: You were attacking that girl.
[Someone knocks Faith to the ground]
Buffy: [innocently] Sorry, Faith. I didn't realize that was you.
(från “Dirty Girls”, S07E18)

Giles: Spike, I have a mission for you.
Spike: Oh, really? 'Cause, you know, sometimes our missions end up with you tryin' to kill me. I'm not fond of those.

Faith: This town, walking anywhere after dark is like an extreme sport.
(från “Empty Places”, S07E19)

Inga kommentarer: