söndag 11 januari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy Season 2 - Buffy & Gänget

[Willow asks Cordelia whether she wants to go on the zombie-hunting adventure]
Cordelia: Darn, I have cheerleader practice tonight. Boy, I wish I knew you were gonna be digging up dead people sooner. I would've canceled.

Xander: Y'know, this might go a lot faster if you femmes actually picked up a shovel, too.
Giles: Hear, hear.
Buffy: Sorry, but I'm an old-fashioned gal. I was raised to believe that men dig up the corpses and the women have the babies.
(båda ur “Some Assembly Required”, S02E02)

Willow: She couldn't have dressed up like Xena?
(ur “Halloween”, S02E06, avsnittet där Buffy blir en hjälplös prinsessa då en förbannelse gör att alla blir förvandlade till det de var utklädda till)

Xander: Giles lived for school. He's actually still bitter that there were only twelve grades.
Buffy: He probably sat in math class thinking, "There should be more math. This could be mathier."
Willow: Come on. You don't think he ever got restless as a kid?
Buffy: Are you kidding? His diapers were tweed.
(ur “The Dark Age”, S02E08)

Xander: Angel's our friend... except I don't like him.

[Efter att hon fått veta att Spike tänker döda Angel]
Buffy: You can attack me, you can send assassins after me, that's fine. But nobody messes with my boyfriend.
(båda ur ”What’s My Line? Part II”, S02E10)

Giles: A true creature of evil can survive the process. No human ever has.
Xander: What's the problem? We send Cordy to fight this guy and we go for pizza.
(ur “Surprise”, S02E13)

Cordelia: This is great. There's an unkillable demon in town, Angel's joined *his* team, the Slayer's a basket case, I'd say we've hit bottom.
Xander: I have a plan.
Cordelia: Oh no, here's a lower place.
(ur ”Innocence”, S02E14)

Buffy: Anybody besides Larry fit our werewolf profile?
Willow: There is one name that keeps getting spit out. Aggressive behavior, run-ins with authorities, about a screenful of violent incidents.
Buffy: Okay, most of those were not my fault.
(ur ”Phases", S02E15)

[After finding a letter from Angelus]
Buffy: When I woke up, I found a picture he'd left me on my pillow.
Xander: A visit from the pointed-tooth fairy.

Xander: If Giles wants to go after the, uh, fiend that murdered his girlfriend I say, "Faster pussycat, kill kill."
(ur “Passion”, S02E17)

Xander: "Something weird is going on." Isn't that our school motto?
(ur “I Only Have Eyes For You”, S02E19)

[Cordelia thinks Xander has turned into a fish monster]
Cordelia: I want you to know that I still care about you, no matter what you look like. And-and we can still date. Or-or not. I mean, I understand if you wanna see other fish. I'll do everything I can to make your quality of life better, whether that means little bath toys or whatever.
(ur “Go Fish”, S02E20)

Xander: Calvary's here. Calvary's a frightened guy with a rock, but it's here.
(ur “Becoming Part II”, S02E22)

Inga kommentarer: