lördag 17 januari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S03E12-S03E16

[Buffy has lost all her powers]
Xander: You know, maybe we're on the wrong track with the whole spell, curse and whammy thing. Maybe what we should be looking for is something like, um,
[clears throat]
Xander: Slayer kryptonite.

Angel: I saw you before you became the Slayer.
Buffy: What?
Angel: I watched you, and I saw you called. It was a bright afternoon out in front of your school. You walked down the steps... and... and I loved you.
Buffy: Why?
Angel: 'Cause I could see your heart. You held it before you for everyone to see. And I worried that it would be bruised or torn. And more than anything in my life, I wanted to keep it safe... to warm it with my own.
Buffy: That's beautiful. Or taken literally, incredibly gross.
(båda från "Helpless", S03E12)

[Xander discovers a bomb in basement of the school]
Xander: [to bomb] Hello, nasty. [to himself] Less than two minutes. Dumb guy. Little bomb. How hard can it be?
(från "The Zeppo", S03E13)

[A new watcher has arrived]
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Buffy, you will go to the Gleaves family crypt tonight and fetch the amulet.
Buffy: I will?
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: [pauses] Are you not used to being given orders?
Buffy: Whenever Giles sends me on a mission, he always says 'please'. And afterwards I get a cookie.

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Ah, this is perhaps Faith.
Faith: [eyes him] New Watcher?
Buffy, Giles: New Watcher.
Faith: Screw that.
[she turns and leaves]
Buffy: [to Giles] Now why didn't I just say that?

Wesley: I have, in fact, faced two vampires myself, under controlled circumstances, of course.
Giles: No danger of finding those here.
Wesley: Vampires?
Giles: Controlled circumstances.
(alla från "Bad Girls", S03E14)

Cordelia: [referring to Wesley] Check out Giles: The Next Generation
(från “Consequences”,S03E15)

Anya: What a day. Gimme a beer.
Waiter: ID.
[Anya glares at him]
Waiter: ID.
Anya: I'm eleven hundred and twenty years old. Just gimme a frickin' beer!

Willow: [Giles, Willow, Xander and Buffy in the library discussing vamp Willow] This is creepy. I don't like the thought that there's a vampire out there that looks like me.
Xander: Not looks like... is.
Buffy: It was exactly you, Will, every detail. Except for your not being a dominatrix... as far as we know.
Willow: Oh, right. Me and Oz play Mistress of Pain every night.
Xander: Did anyone else go to a scary visual place?
Buffy: Oh, yeah.
(båda från “Doppelgangland”, S03E16)

Inga kommentarer: