lördag 17 januari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S03E01-S03E11

Larry: This is our year, I'm telling you. Best football season ever. I'm so in shape, I'm a rock. It's all about egg whites. If we can focus, keep discipline, and not have quite as many mysterious deaths, Sunnydale is gonna RULE!

[A vampire breaks out of a grave and someone is seen standing over it]
Willow: That's right, big boy. Come and get it.
...
[after the vampire has escaped]
Xander: First of all, what was with the acrobatics? How did that happen?
Oz: Wasn't Andy Hoelich on the gymnastics team?
Xander: That's right, he was! [yells at Andy] Cheater! [turns back] Okay, and the, uh, second problem I'm having -- "Come and get it, Big Boy"?
Willow: Well, w-w-well, the Slayer always says a pun, or-or a witty play on words, and, I think it throws the vampires off! And, and it makes them frightened, because I'm wisecracking. Okay, I didn't really have a chance to work on that one, but you try it every time!
Oz: Uh, if I may suggest, "This time it's personal." I mean, there's a reason why it's a classic.
(från "Anne", S03E01)

Xander: Generally speaking, when scary things get scared, not good.
(från “Dead Man’s Party”,S03E02)

Buffy: Angel was cured.
Giles: I'm sorry?
Buffy: When I killed him, Angel was cured. Your spell worked at the last minute, Will. I was about to take him out, and, um... something went through him... and he was Angel again. He-he didn't rememebr anything that he'd done. He just held me. Um, but i-it was... it was too late, and I-I had to. So I-I told him that I loved him... and I kissed him... and I killed him.
(från "Faith, Hope & Trick", S03E03)

Giles: We have to find Buffy. Something terrible's happened.
[Willow and Xander stare at him]
Giles: [smiles] Just kidding. Thought I'd give you a scare.
(från “Homecoming”, S03E05)

Xander: I don't get this. The candy's supposed to make you feel all immature and stuff, but I've had a ton and I don't feel any diff- never mind.

Willow: It'll be okay when we get to Giles.
Oz: Of course. I mean, even if he's sixteen, he's still Giles. Probably a pretty together guy.
Willow: Yeah, well...
Oz: What?
Buffy: Giles at sixteen. Less 'together guy,' more 'bad magic, hates the world, ticking time bomb guy.'

Buffy: So Ethan, what are we playing? You're pretty much in a talk or bleed situation. Your call.
Ethan Rayne: I-I'd just like to point out that this wasn't my idea.
Giles: Hit him.
Buffy: Meaning?
Ethan Rayne: I'm subcontracting. It's Trick you want. I'm just helping him collect a tribute, for a demon.
Giles: [as teenage Giles] He's lying. Hit him.
Buffy: [to Giles] I don't think he is and shut up.
Giles: You're my Slayer. Go knock his teeth down his thro...
Buffy: Giles!
(alla tre från ”Band Candy”, S03E06)

Gwendolyn Post: The fact is, there is talk in the Council that you have become a bit too... American.
Giles: Me?
Buffy: Him?

[About Xander]
Buffy: How long do you think he can stay angry at me, anyway?
Willow: The emotional marathon man?
(båda från “Revelations”, S03E07)

[To Angel and Buffy]
Spike: The last time I looked in on you two, you were fightin' to the death. Now you're back making googly-eyes at each other like nothing happened. Makes me want to heave.

Buffy: She saw these scores and her head spun round and exploded.
Giles: I've been on the Hellmouth too long. That was metaphorical, yes?

[Spike has kidnapped Willow and Xander]
Willow: He-he wants me to do a love spell.
Xander: What?
Willow: Drusilla broke up with him.
Xander: Gee, and we had all hoped those crazy kids would make it work.
(alla tre från "Lover's Walk", S03E08)

Jenny Calendar: [as the First] I'm not a demon, little girl. I am something that you can't even conceive. The first evil. Beyond sin, beyond death... I am the thing the darkness fears. You'll never see me, but I am everywhere. Every being, every thought, every drop of hate...
Buffy: All right. I get it, you're evil. Do we have to chat about it all day?

Angel: It told me to kill you. You were in the dream. You know. It told me to lose my soul in you and become a monster again.
Buffy: I know what it told you. What does it matter?
Angel: Because I wanted to! Because I want you so badly. I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

Angel: The world wants me gone.
Buffy: What about me? I love you so much. And I tried to make you go away. I killed you and it didn't help. And I hate it. I hate that it's so hard, and that you can hurt me so much. I know everything that you did because you did it to me. Oh God, I wish that I wished you dead. I don't. I can't.
(alla tre från “Amends”, S03E10)

[Principal Synder and the police are raiding the students lockers]
Xander: Oh man, it's Nazi Germany. And, I've got Playboys in my locker.

Giles: We need to save Buffy from Hansel and Gretel.
Cordelia: Now, let's be clear, the brain damage happened before I hit you.
(båda från ”Gingerbread”, S03E11, avsnittet där vissa sagofigurer visar sig finnas i verkligheten)

Inga kommentarer: