lördag 31 januari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S04E01-S04E04

[About Xander’s road trip]
Willow: He said he wasn't coming back until he'd driven to all fifty states.
Buffy: Did you explain about Hawaii?
Willow: Well, he seemed so determined.

[Buffy finds a woman in Giles’ apartment]
Giles: I'm not supposed to have a private life?
Buffy: No. Because you're very, very old and it's gross.

[Trying to be subtle]
Xander: Some friends of Buffy's played a funny joke and they took her stuff. And now she wants us to help get it back from her friends who sleep all day and have no tans.
(Från “Freshman”, S04E01)

[Talking about her roommate]
Buffy: Kathy's evil. I'm an evil-fighter. It's simple. I have to kill her.

[On the phone with Giles]
Willow: I just talked to Buffy, and yeah, I think she's feeling a little... insane. No, not-not bitchy crazy, more like homicidal maniac crazy. So I told her to come see you, 'kay?
(Från “Living Conditions”, S04E02)

Spike: [out in the sunlight, thanks to the Gem of Amara] Innit a fantastic day? Birds singing, squirrels making lots of rotton little squirrels. Sun beaming down in a nice, harmless way. It's very exciting. I can't wait to see if I freckle.

[While fighting Buffy in daylight]
Spike: The Gem of Amara. Official sponsor of my killing you.
(från “The Harsh Light of the Day”, S04E03, avsnittet där Spike hittar en mystisk juvel som skyddar vampyrer mot solsken, träpålar och kors)

Giles: The summoning spell for Gachnar can be shut down in one of two ways. Destroying the Mark of Gachnar...
[Buffy destroy's the Mark of Gachner]
Giles: is not one of them, and will in fact, immediately bring forth the Fear Demon, itself.

[The demon Gachnar slowly emerges from the pentacle in the floor... and is revealed to be just six inches tall.]
Buffy: This is Gachnar?
Xander: [looks down mockingly at Gachnar] Big overture, little show.
Gachnar: [in a squeaky voice]: I am the dark lord of nightmares, the bringer of terror! Tremble before me. Fear me!
Willow: He... he's so cute!
Gachnar: Tremble!
[Xander pokes a finger at the tiny demon, speaking to it as if to a puppy.]
Xander: Who's a little fear demon? Come on! Who's a little fear demon?
Giles: Don't taunt the fear demon.
Xander: Why, can he hurt me?
Giles: No, it's just... tacky.
(Från “Fear Itself” S04E04)

Inga kommentarer: