lördag 17 januari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S03E17-S03E21

Wesley: And you say this demon wanted cash? That's very unusual.
Giles: Demons after money. What ever happened to the still-beating heart of a virgin? No one has any standards anymore.

[Willow remembers something the Watchers didn't]
Buffy: Well, we have a winner.
Xander: And more importantly, two losers.

Xander: You know how some people hate to say I told you so? Not me. I told you so. Angel's back in the really bad sense, and um, I told you so.
Wesley: Angelus has turned? Xander, this is terribly serious. Are you sure?
Xander: Gee, let me think. Kind of hard to tell. Last thing I remember was his fist.
Wesley: We must contact Giles immediately.
Xander: Good thinking. Let's waste time with a lively debate. Leave Buffy alone, and see how dead she gets.

[As ”Angelus”]
Angel: You know, I never properly thanked you for sending me to Hell.
Buffy: No...
Angel: Yeah, and I'm just wonderin', where do I start? A card, fruit basket, hmm? Evisceration?
(alla från "Enemies", S03E17)

[Buffy reads her mom's thoughts]
Buffy: You had sex with Giles? You had SEX with Giles?
Joyce: It was the candy, we were teenagers.
Buffy: On the top of a police car?
Joyce: I'll be downstairs.
Buffy: TWICE?

Buffy: I'm suddenly gonna grow this demon part, and we don't even know what it is. It could be claws or scales...
[Willow's eyes widen]
Buffy: What?
Willow: Was it a boy demon?
(från “Earshot”, S03E18)

Buffy: I can't believe you got into Oxford.
Willow: It's pretty exciting.
Oz: There's some pretty deep academia there.
Buffy: That's where they make Gileses.

Cordelia: And once again, the gold medal in the Being Wrong event goes to Xander "I'm as stupid as I look" Harris.
(båda från “Choices”, S03E19)

Jonathan: We have one more award to give out. Is Buffy Summers here tonight? Did she, um...
[the crowd turns and finds her]
Jonathan: This is actually a new category. First time ever. I guess there were a lot of write-in ballots, and, um, the prom committee asked me to read this. "We're not good friends. Most of us never found the time to get to know you, but that doesn't mean we haven't noticed you. We don't talk about it much, but it's no secret that Sunnydale High isn't really like other high schools. A lot of weird stuff happens here. But whenever there was a problem or something creepy happened, you seemed to show up and stop it. Most of the people here have been saved by you or helped by you at one time or another. We're proud to say that the class of '99 has the lowest mortality rate of any graduating class in Sunnydale history, and we know at least part of that is because of you. So the senior class offers its thanks and gives you, uh, this."
[Jonathan produces a multicolored, glittering, miniature umbrella with a small metal plaque attached to the shaft]
Jonathan: It's from all of us, and it has written here, "Buffy Summers, Class Protector".

Giles: And I shall be wearing pink taffeta, as chenille will not go with my complexion. Can we please talk about the ascension.

Buffy: I'm gonna give you all a nice, fun, normal evening if I have to kill every, single person on the face of the Earth to do it.
Xander: Yay?

Xander: Hey, it's demon Anya, punisher of evil males. Still haven't got your powers back?
(från “The Prom”, S03E20)

Anya: You're going to die if you stay here.
Xander: I guess I might.
Anya: When I think that something could happen to you, it feels bad inside, like I might vomit.
Xander: Welcome to the world of romance.
Anya: It's horrible. No wonder I used to get so much work.
(från “Graduation Day Part One”, S03E21)

Inga kommentarer: