måndag 2 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S04E10-S04E13

[To Xander]
Giles: I need you to take Spike for a few days.
Xander: What?
Spike: What?
Anya: What?
Spike: I'm not stayin' with him.
(från “Hush”, S04E10)

Giles: It's the end of the world.
Buffy, Willow, Xander: Again?

Buffy: I thought a professional demon chaser like yourself would've figured it out by now. I'm the Slayer. Slay-er. Chosen One. She-who-hangs-out-a-lot-in-cemeteries? You're kidding. Ask around. Look it up: "Slayer, comma the."

[To Spike]
Xander: I hate to break it to you, O Impotent One, but you're not the "Big Bad" anymore. You're not even the "Kind of Naughty".

Spike: Buffy fights the forces of evil. You're her groupies.
(från "Doomed", S04E11)

Riley: I suddenly find myself needing to know the plural of apocalypse.

Giles: What am I? I'm an unemployed librarian with a tendency to get knocked on the head.
(från "A New Man", S04E12)

Willow: I implore you, Neisa, blessed goddess of chance and fortune, heed my call. Send to me the heart I desire.
Xander: You know, magic at the poker table qualifies as cheating.

Spike: Soldier boys are out in force. I've been trying to keep 'em off my scent. Run 'em in circles. But they just keep coming.
Giles: And... how is this our concern? Seeing that you've expressed a desire to have nothing more to do with us.
Xander: Spike said that?
Giles: Mm-hmm.
Xander: [to Spike] That hurts.

[at the Bronze club]
Anya: Xander. You haven't been paying any attention to me tonight. Just peddling those process food bricks. I don't know why.
Xander: Well, let me put it in a way you'll understand. Sell bars. Make money. Take Anya nice places. Buy pretty things.
Anya: That does make sense. All right, I support you. Go sell more.

Giles: Remind me. Why should I help you?
Spike: [scoffs] Because you do that. You're the goody-good guys. You're the bloody freakin' cavalry.

[To Professor Walsh, after she has tried to kill Buffy]
Buffy: If you think that's enough to kill me, you really don't know what a Slayer is. Trust me when I say you're gonna find out.
(från “The I in Team” S04E13)

Inga kommentarer: