onsdag 25 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S06E01-S06E06

Willow: And I got her off those knock-knock jokes.
Buffybot: Ooh! Who's there?
Xander: You know, if we want her to be exactly...
Spike: [interrupting] She'll never be exactly.
Xander: I know.
Tara: The only really real Buffy is really Buffy.
Giles: And she's gone.
Buffybot: We want her to be exactly she'll never be exactly I know the only really real Buffy is really Buffy and she's gone who?

[Spike takes a lackadaisical approach to saving Giles' life]
Giles: You might have let me in on your plan while he throttled me.
Spike: Oh, poor Watcher. Did your life pass before your eyes? Cuppa tea, cuppa tea, almost got shagged, cuppa tea.

Xander: Excuse me? Who made you the boss of the group?
Anya: You did.
Tara: You said Willow should be boss.
Anya: And then you said "let's vote," and it was unanimous...
Tara: And then you made her this little plaque, that said "Boss of Us", you put little sparkles on it...
Xander: Valid points, all. But we... I mean...
(från "Bargaining: Part I", S06E01)

[While being lost in the woods]
Xander: I know we've been going straight because I've been following the North Star.
Willow: Xander, that's not the North Star, it's an airplane!

Willow: [Xander is swatting at a light that Tara sent] Xander, it's not a bug. It's Tara. Come on.
Xander: And how long have you known that your girlfriend's Tinkerbell?

Xander: Demons. Ah, well, there's something you don't see every day. Unless you're us.
(från "Bargaining: Part II", S06E02)

Buffy: How long was I gone?
Spike: Hundred and forty-seven days yesterday. Uh... hundred and forty-eight today. 'Cept today doesn't count, does it?

Xander: I've done a lot of fleeing on these mean streets. I know all the shortcuts.

Anya: Um, hot chocolate for Dawn. You're too young for coffee.
Dawn: [possessed] Idiot.
Anya: You can have my coffee.

[To Buffy]
Spike: Uh, I do remember what I said. The promise... to protect her. If I'd have done that... even if I didn't make it... you wouldn't have had to jump. But I want you to know I did save you. Not when it counted, of course, but... after that. Every night after that. I'd see it all again... do something different. Faster or more clever, you know? Dozens of times, lots of different ways... Every night I save you.
(från "Afterlife", S06E03)

M'Fashnik Demon: Which one of you is the leader?
Jonathan, Andrew, Warren: I am.
M'Fashnik Demon: I will kill the leader.
Jonathan, Andrew, Warren: He is.

Giles: Well, I know I'm back in America now. I've been knocked unconscious.

[the basement is flooded]
Tara: H-How's everything looking down there?
Xander: Like we should start gathering up two of every animal

Willow: Um, Buffy, I-I know you're still getting back on your feet after...
Buffy: Lying flat on my back?
Willow: Yeah.
(från “Flooded”, S06E04)

Warren: This mummy hand has ceased to be!
Andrew: It is an ex-mummy hand!

Buffy: Tonight sucks. And look at me. Look at - look at stupid Buffy. Too dumb for college, and-and-and freak Buffy, too strong for construction work. And-and my job at the magic shop? I was bored to tears even before the hour that wouldn't end. And the only person that I can even stand to be around is a... neutered vampire [Spike] who cheats at kitten poker.
(från “Life Serial” S06E05)

Buffy: You were parking? With a vamp?
Dawn: I-I didn't know he was dead!
Justin: Living dead.
Dawn: Shut up!
Buffy: How could you not know?
Dawn: I just met him.
Buffy: Oh! Oh, so you went parking in the woods with a boy you just met.

Buffy: Over my dead body! ...the kind that doesn't come back.
(från "All the Way", S06E06)

Inga kommentarer: