onsdag 25 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S06E07-S06E10

Buffy, Anya, Willow, Xander, Giles, Tara: [singing] There's nothing we can't face.
Anya: [singing] Except for bunnies.

Willow: [singing] I think this line's mostly filler.

Xander: [singing] It could be witches. Some evil witches...
[Willow and Tara glare at him]
Xander: Which is ridiculous, 'cause witches, they were persecuted, Wicca good and love the earth and women power and I'll be over here.

Buffy, Xander, Willow, Anya, Giles, Tara: [singing] We have to try. We'll pay the price, it's do or die.
Buffy: Hey I've died twice.

Buffy: I'm just worried this whole session is going to turn into a training montage from an eighties movie.
Giles: Well, if we hear any inspirational power chords, we'll just lie down until they go away.

Spike: You should go back inside. Finish the big group sing. Get your kumbaya-yas out.
(från “Once More With Feeling”, S06E07)

(Hjälp: Anya, Buffy, Spike, Giles, Dawn, Willow, Tara och Xander har ett möte i The Magic Box när Willow råkas radera allas minnen. Plötsligt så vet ingen vad de är, vem de är eller vilka de andra är, men de flesta får i alla fall en eller annan information att gå på genom märkningar av kläder, plånböcker eller ID-kort. Alla förutom Spike och Buffy, som dessutom har glömt att de är vampyr respektive the Slayer. Buffy döper sig själv till Joan och Spike tror felaktigt att han heter Randy (efter att ha hittat en lapp med det namnet i sin kostym - som självklart är stulen))

Spike: Can we talk?
Buffy: Vocal-chord-wise, yes. With each other, no.

Giles: Magic! Magic's all balderdash and chicanery. I'm afraid we don't know a bloody thing. Except I seem to be British, don't I? Uh, and a man. With... glasses. Well, that narrows it down considerably.

Giles: We'll get our memory back, and it'll all be right as rain.
Spike: Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... bloody hell.
Spike: [Counting on his fingers] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks. Oh, God. I'm English.
Giles: Welcome to the nancy tribe.
Spike: You don't suppose you and I... we're not related, are we?
Anya: There is a ruggedly handsome resemblance.
Giles: A-And you do inspire a, um, particular feeling of familiarity and... disappointment.
[gestures to indicate himself]
Giles: Older brother?
Spike: [snorts; with certainty] Father. Oh, God, how I must hate you.

Spike: RANDY Giles? Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-For-A-Shag Giles? I knew there was a reason I hated you.

Buffy: Ready, Randy?
Spike: Ready, Joan.

Vampire Henchmen #1: SLAYER!!!
Tara: That’s just what they said before!
Buffy: [as “Joan”] They wanna slay someone, a female someone...who do those jerks think they are!

Spike: [as "Randy"] I must be a noble vampire. A good guy. On a mission of redemption. I help the hopeless. I'm a vampire with a soul.
Buffy: [as "Joan"] A vampire with a soul? Oh my god, how lame is that?
(från “Tabula Rasa”, S06E08)

(Hjälp: Willow har äntligen lyckats förvandla tillbaka Amy (som förvandlades till en råtta i säsong tre) samtidigt som Spike och Buffy... ja, river ett hus på ett väldigt kreativt och barnförbjudet sätt)

Buffy: Oh, Tara, hey- Amy?
Amy: The whole school. By a giant snake thing. Okay, still adjusting. Hi Buffy.
Buffy: Hi. How've ya been?
Amy: Rat. You?
Buffy: Dead.
Amy: Oh.

Buffy: But, when I kissed you, you know I was thinking about Giles, right?
Spike: You know, I always wondered about you two.
Buffy: Oh, gross Spike!

Amy: I felt like I was in that cage for weeks. But it can still be okay, right? I-I can still get into the swing of things. Like, prom's coming up. I-I was so hoping Larry would ask me. We would make such a splash at-
[at Willow's look]
Amy: Oh. Oh, god. He hasn't asked someone else, has he?
Willow: Uh, Amy, three things we have to talk about. One, Larry's gay. Two, Larry's dead. And three, high school's kinda over.

Buffy: [answers phone] Hello, Magic Box.
Spike: [deep voice] Slayer.
Buffy: Spike?
Spike: [deep voice] Meet me at the cemetery. Twenty minutes. Come alone.
Buffy: Spike?
Spike: [mutters under breath] Bloody hell.
[normal voice]
Spike: Yes, it's me.

Spike: Oh, poor little lost girl. She doesn't fit in anywhere. She's got no one to love.
Buffy: Me? I'm lost? Look at you, you idiot. Poor Spikey. Can't be a human, can't be a vampire. Where the hell do you fit in? Your job is to kill the slayer. But all you can do is follow me around making moon eyes.
Spike: I'm in love with you.
Buffy: You're in love with pain. Admit it. You like me because you enjoy getting beat down. So really, who's screwed up?
Spike: Hello. Vampire. I'm supposed to be treading on the dark side. What's your excuse?
(från "Smashed", S06E09)

Spike: I may be dirt... but you're the one who likes to roll in it, Slayer.
(från “Wrecked”, S06E10)

Inga kommentarer: