torsdag 5 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S05E12-S05E14

(Hjälp: The Council har skickat några män för att testa Buffy och hennes metoder och ett steg i denna undersökning är att intervjua de som vet att hon är the Slayer. Anya är nervös och tror att the Council kommer att döda henne om de får reda på att hon förut var en demon och hittar därför på en hel barndomshistoria. Spike tar allting som ett skämt)

Willow: Questions. Great.
Tara: W-we can answer questions.
Nigel: Good. I need to know a little bit more about the Slayer, and about the both of you. Your relationship, whatever you can tell me.
Tara: O-o-our relationship?
Willow: We're friends.
Tara: Good friends.
Willow: Girlfriends, actually.
Tara: Yes, we're girlfriends.
Willow: We're in love. W-we're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers.
Nigel: I meant your relationship with the Slayer.

Anya: Anya Christina Emanuella Jenkins, 20 years old, born on the 4th of July, and don't think there weren't jokes about that my whole life, Mister, 'cause there were. "Who's our little patriot?" they'd say, when I was younger, and therefore smaller and shorter than I am now.

Quentin Travers: Miss, excuse me, you, uh, you work here?
Anya: Yes, I do. Ever since I moved here from South Eastern Indiana, where I was raised by both a mother and a father.

[Joyce and Dawn are staying with Spike]
Spike: Just don't break anything. And don't make a lotta noise. Passions is comin' on.
Joyce: Passions? Oh, do you think Timmy's really dead?
Spike: Oh, no, no. She can just sew him back together. He's a doll, for God's sake.
Joyce: Ah, what about the wedding? I mean, there's no way they're gonna go through with that.

Lydia: But we understand that you help the Slayer?
Spike: I pitch in when she pays me.
Lydia: She pays you? She gives you money?
Spike: Money, little nip of blood out of some stray victim.
Lydia: Blood?
Spike: Well, they're gonna die anyway. Come to think of it, though, that's a bit scandalous, isn't it? Personally, I'm shocked. The girl's slipping.
Lydia: You've noticed a decline in her work?
Spike: Oh yeah. See, the poor little twig can't keep a man. Gets her all down. A few more disappointments and she'll be crying on my shoulder.
Lydia: Is that what you want? I'd think you'd want to kill her. You've killed Slayers before.
Spike: Heard of me, have you?
Lydia: I, uh, wrote my thesis on you.
Spike: Well, well. Isn't that neat.
(från "Checkpoint", S05E12)

Spike: Shouldn't you be tucked away in your beddy-bye all warm and safe where nothing can eat you?
Dawn: Is that supposed to scare me?
Spike: Little tremble wouldn't hurt.
Dawn: Sorry, it's just - Come on, I'm badder than you.
Spike: Are not.
Dawn: Am too. You're standing in the bushes hugging a bent box of chocolates, and I'm...
Spike: What? sneaking out to braid hair and watch Teletubbies with your mates?

Willow: Well, you know what they say, the bigger they are-
Anya: The faster they stomp you into nothing.

Spike: Oh, yeah. Here it comes. Something goes wrong in your life, blame Spike. Newsflash, Blondie. If kid sis wants to grab a midnight stroll, she'll find a way sooner or later. I just thought she'd be safer with Big Bad lookin' over her shoulder.
Buffy: She shouldn't have found out like that.
Spike: You didn't think you could keep the truth from her forever, did you? Maybe if you had been more honest with her in the first place, you wouldn't be trying to make yourself feel better with a round of 'Kick The Spike'.
(från "Blood Ties" S05E13)

(Hjälp: Buffy får reda på att Spike älskar henne och blir panikslagen)

Buffy: He's a killer, Dawn. You cannot have a crush on something that is dead, and, and evil, and a vampire.
Dawn: Right, that's why you were never with Angel for three years.
Buffy: Angel's different. He has a soul.
Dawn: Spike has a chip. Same diff.

Dawn: I like hanging out with him is all. And even if I did have a crush, he wouldn't notice in a million years. Not with you around.
Buffy: What does that mean?
Dawn: Spike's totally into you. Oh, come on. You didn't notice? Buffy, Spike's completely in love with you.
Buffy: Huh?

Spike: I love you.
Buffy: Oh, my god.
Spike: Hey, no, look at me. I... love you. You're all I bloody think about. Dream about. You're in my gut... my throat... I'm drowning in you, Summers, I'm drowning in you.

Anya: Xander, I think you may have hurt his feelings.
Xander: And you should never hurt the feelings of a brutal killer.
[thinks]
Xander: You know, that's, uh, that's actually some pretty good advice.

Buffy: Spike's in love with me.
[Xander starts laughing]
Buffy: I'm not joking.
Xander: Oh, I hope not. It's funnier if it's true.

Spike: I've changed, Buffy.
Buffy: You mean the chip? That’s not change. That's just holding you back. You're like a serial killer in prison.
Spike: Women marry them all the time.

Spike: Something's happening to me. I can't stop thinking about you. And if that means turning my back on the whole evil thing...
Buffy: You don't know what you mean. You don't know what feelings are.
Spike: I damn well do. I lie awake every night.
Buffy: You sleep during the day!
Spike: Yeah, but- You are missin' the point!

Joyce: Honey, did you somehow, unintentionally, lead him on in any way? Uh, send him signals?
Buffy: Uh... I do beat him up a lot. For Spike, that's like third base.
(från "Crush", S05E14)

Inga kommentarer: