onsdag 25 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S06E11-S06E15

[Buffy is invisible]
Xander: Buffy, how did this hap- wait a sec, have you been feeling ignored lately?
Buffy: Yeah, ignored. I wish. No, this isn't a Marcie deal. I don't know what happened. I left Main Street after getting my hair cut, and was...
Anya: You cut your hair?
Buffy: Oh, yeah!
Anya: Really? How short?
Buffy: Um, about up to here. Well-well, if you could see my hand, it's kind of above my shoulders.
Anya: Ahh, that sounds so adorable! I was thinking about getting my hair cut before the wedding...
Xander: Can we get back to freaking out about no-show Buffy? This is serious.

Xander: Good Godfrey Cambridge, Spike! You still trying to mack on Buffy? Wake up already. Never gonna happen. Only a complete loser would ever hook up with you. Well, unless she's a simpleton like Harmony or a - or a nut sack like Drusilla...

Xander: [as Xander walks in on Spike and invisible Buffy] Spike? What are you doing?
Spike: What am I-... What does it look like I'm doing, you nit? I'm exercising, aren't I?
[starts doing "push-ups"]
Xander: Exercising? Naked? In bed?
Spike: A man shouldn't use immortality as an excuse to let himself go. You gotta be fit for killin'...

Warren: We're your "arch-nemesises-ses".
(från "Gone", S06E11)

Buffy: [after they've been making love] We missed the bed again.
Spike: Lucky for the bed.
[She looks at the Oriental carpet which she's draped over herself]
Buffy: Is this a new rug?
Spike: No. It just looks different when you're under it.
Buffy: [laughs] You know, this place is okay for a hole in the ground. You fixed it up.
Spike: Well, I ate a decorator once. Maybe something stuck.
Buffy: I've been thinking about doing something to my room.
Spike: Yeah?
Buffy: Yeah, I think the New Kids on the Block posters are starting to date me.
Spike: [chuckles and nuzzles her shoulder] Well, if you want, I can...
[He trails off and frowns at her]
Spike: Are we having a conversation?
Buffy: What? No! No. Maybe.
Spike: Huh.
Buffy: What?
Spike: Well, isn't this usually the part where you kick me in the head and run out, virtue fluttering?
(från "Dead Things", S06E13)

[Spike’s attempt to get intimate with Buffy is interrupted by Tara’s arrival]
Spike: I had a muscle cramp. Buffy was, uh, helping.
Tara: A muscle cramp... in your pants?
Spike: What? It's a thing.

Willow: See? I-it's a battery-operated back massager. And it's portable so you can take it with you on patrol.
Buffy: Wow...
Willow: It's like, instant gratification for all your little acheys.
[Spike smirks at Buffy]
Buffy: [Blushes] Great! Thanks! Uh, what's next?

[About Dawn]
Anya: I think she's possessed.
Xander: She's a teenager.
(från “Older and Far Away” S06E14)

Sam Finn: You're like Santa Claus, or Buddha, or something.
Buffy: Fat and jolly?

[To Spike]
Riley: Good to be back in Sunnydale. The locals all speak English, and I know who to beat for information.
(från “As You Were” S06E15)

Inga kommentarer: