måndag 2 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S04E19 - S04E22

Giles: How did you get in?
Spike: The door was unlocked. You might want to watch that, Rupert. Someone dangerous could get in.
Buffy: Or, someone formerly dangerous and currently annoying.

Spike: Bad news travels fast among us Demons. We like a bit of fun.

[To Adam]
Spike: The thing about the Slayer is she is a whiny little thing, but when it comes to fighting she does have a slight tendency to win.
(från “New Moon Rising”, S04E19)

[startling Giles by walking in on him singing]
Spike: You know, for someone who's got "Watcher" on his résumé, you might wanna cast an eye to the front door every now and again.

Xander: You and Willow go do the superpower thing. I'll stay behind and put around the bat cave with crusty old Alfred here.
Giles: Ah, no. I am no Alfred, sir. No, you forget. Alfred had a job.

Giles: Whatever happened to Latin? At least when that made no sense, the Church approved.

Spike: It's nothing I know. What, you think I'd come running over saying, "I've got a secret. Beat me till I talk"?

[About Angel]
Riley: Well, there you go. Even when he's good he's all Mr. Billowy Coat King of Pain.
(från “The Yoko Factor”, S04E20)

Xander: Spike's working for Adam? After all we've done - Nah. I can't even act surprised.

[On getting Buffy to go where Adam wants her to]
Spike: Right. The Initiative. But getting her there, that's what the bleeding discs are for, innit? I mean, the little witch gives her the info, and pop! All sends her back down the rabbit hole.
Adam: The witch?
Spike: Ah, Willow. So high, perky, good with maths. Natural choice.
Adam: Her friend.
Spike: Right.
Adam: One of the friends from which you so efficiently separated her.
Spike: Damn right I did! You should have seen 'em, they won't be talking to each other for a long, long- [pointed stare from Adam] -hang on, I think I might have detected a small flaw.

[Buffy explains Adam’s evil plan]
Xander: Does anybody else miss the mayor? "I just wanna be a big snake."
(från “Primeval”, S04E21)

[During Xander's dream, he and Principal Snyder parody "Apocalypse Now."]
Principal Snyder as Colonel Kurtz: Where are you from, Harris?
Xander as Captain Willard: Well, the basement, mostly.
Principal Snyder as Colonel Kurtz: Were you born there?
Xander as Captain Willard: Possibly.

[In Xander’s dream]
Spike: Giles here is gonna teach me to be a watcher, says I got the stuff.
Giles: Spike's like a son to me.

Giles: [In Giles' dream, he is onstage singing in the Bronze]
It's strange, it's not like anything we've faced before.
It seems familiar somehow. Of course!
The spell we cast with Buffy
Must have released some primal evil,
That's come back seeking
I'm not sure what.
Willow, look through the chronicles
For some reference
To a warrior beast.
I've got to warn Buffy;
There's every chance she might be next.
Xander, help Willow,
And try not to bleed on my couch;
I've just had it steam-cleaned.
(från “Restless” S04E22)

Inga kommentarer: