torsdag 5 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S05E01-S05E04

Dracula: Do you know why you cannot resist?
Buffy: 'Cause you're famous?

Xander: I'm exhausted just lookin' at those two. All the splashing and jumping and running. Shouldn't relaxing involve less exertion?
Anya: Absolutely. Exertion can lead to sweatiness.
Tara: Oh, which can cause the, um, pain and heartbreak of stinkiness. Better to just stay put.
Willow: I think we've just put our finger on why we're the sidekicks.

Buffy: [frustrated] Who are you?
Dracula: I apologize. I assumed you knew. I am Dracula.
Buffy: [unbelieving] Get out! So let me get this straight. You're...”Dracula." The guy. The Count.
Dracula: I am.
Buffy: And you're sure this isn't just some fanboy thing? Because... I've fought more than a couple of pimply overweight vamps that called themselves Lestat.
(från "Buffy vs. Dracula", S05E01)

Buffy: How bored were you last year?
Giles: I watched Passions with Spike. Let us never speak of it.

Buffy: Harmony, when you tried to be head cheerleader, you were bad. When you tried to chair the Homecoming Committee, you were really bad. But when you try to be bad... you suck.

Buffy: We're going to the magic shop. No school supplies there.
Dawn: Yeah, Mom, I'm not going to Hogwarts.
(från "The Real Me", S05E02)

[Xander is split into two persons that can't exist without each other]
Buffy: If Xander kills himself, he's dead.

[There are two Xanders with different personalities, originally]
Buffy: They're kinda the same now.
Giles: Yes, he's clearly a bad influence on himself.

[Anya wants to keep the two Xanders apart to have a threesome together]
Anya: It's not like it'd be cheating. They're both Xander.
(från "The Replacement", S05E03)

[Harmony and Spike are playing 20 questions]
Spike: Okay. Is it bigger than a breadbox?
Harmony: No. Four left.
Spike: So it's smaller than a breadbox.
Harmony: Heh heh. No, only three.
Spike: Harmony, is it a sodding breadbox?!

Spike: Taking up smoking, are you?
Harmony: I am a villain, Spike. Hello?

Spike: Buffy, Buffy, Buffy! Everywhere I turn she's there! That nasty little face! That fancy shampoo commercial hair! That whole sodding holier-than-thou attitude!
Harmony: Well, aren't we kinda unholy by def...?
Spike: She follows me, you know. Tracks me down. I'm her pet project. Drive Spike round the bend. Makes every day a fresh bout of torture.
[picks up a headstone and throws it]
Harmony: Spike!
Spike: You don't understand. I can't get rid of her. She's everywhere. She's haunting me, Harmony. This has got to end.

Buffy: Spike, I just saw you taste your own nose blood. You know what? I'm too grossed out to hear anything you have to say. Go home.

[About Buffy]
Harmony: She won't give up until she's killed me to death.

[in a dream]
Spike: End my torment. Seeing you, every day, everywhere I go, every time I turn around. Take me out of a world that has you in it.
[takes off his shirt]
Spike: Just kill me.
[Buffy hesitates and Spike grabs and kisses her]
Buffy: Spike. I want you.
Spike: Buffy, I love you. God, I love you so much.
[he wakes up, looking stunned and distressed]
Spike: Oh God no... please no.
(från "Out of My Mind", S05E04)

Inga kommentarer: