torsdag 5 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S05E15-S05E21

Buffy: I don't know about you guys, but I've had it with super-strong little women who aren't me.

Buffy: See, that's my secret to attracting men. You know, it's simple, really. You slap 'em around a bit, you torture 'em, you make their lives a living hell, and...
Xander: Buff...
Buffy: Sure, the nice guys, they'll run away. But, every now and then, you'll come across a real prince of a guy like Spike who gets off on it.

[Taunting Buffy]
Spike: If you want me to leave, you can put your hands on my hot, tight, little body and make me.

Giles: Dear God, Buffy, there's only so much I can take. We're going to have to change the system. A fourteen-year-old's too old to be babysat. And it's not fair on her.
Buffy: What's she make you do?
Giles: Um, well, we listened to aggressively cheerful music sung by people chosen for their ability to dance. Then we ate cookie dough and talked about boys.
Buffy: [laughing] I'm sorry. I'm very, very sorry, but if it makes you feel any better, my "fun time Buffy party night" involved watching a robot throw Spike through a window, so if you wanna trade... no... wait... I wouldn't give that memory up for anything.
(från "I Was Made For Loving You", S05E15)

Anya: I wish that Joyce didn't die. Because she was nice and now we all hurt.
Xander: Anya, ever the wordsmith.
Buffy: Thank you.

Dawn: You know, my big sister could really beat the crap out of her. I mean, really, really.

Anya: Are they gonna cut the body open?
Willow: Oh my god. Would you just... stop talking? Just... shut your mouth. Please.
Anya: What am I doing?
Willow: How can you act like that?
Anya: Am I supposed to be changing my clothes a lot? Is that the helpful thing to do?
Xander: Guys...
Willow: The way you behave...
Anya: Nobody will tell me.
Willow: Because it's not okay for you to be asking these things.
Anya: But I don't understand.
[begins to cry]
Anya: I don't understand how this all happens. How we go through this. I mean, I knew her, and then she's- There's just a body, and I don't understand why she just can't get back in it and not be dead anymore. It's stupid. It's mortal and stupid. And-and Xander's crying and not talking, and-and I was having fruit punch, and I thought, well, Joyce will never have any more fruit punch ever, and she'll never have eggs, or yawn or brush her hair, not ever, and no one will explain to me why.
(från "The Body", S05E16)

[On the run from Glory, Giles calms the gang while they wait for Buffy to bring transportation.]
Giles: Look, everything will be alright. We just need to stay here, calm. As soon as Buffy arrives—
[A boxy, beaten-up mobile home pulls up to pick them up.]
Giles: ... we'll feel oddly worse.

Giles: There must be something in the Book of Tarnis that we've missed, something that we can use against Glory.
Anya: Piano!
Xander: Because that's what we used to kill that big demon that one time.
[pause]
Xander: No, wait, that-that was a rocket launcher. An, what are you talkin' about?
Anya: We should drop a piano on her. Well, it always works for that creepy cartoon rabbit when he's running from that nice man with the speech impediment.
Giles: [sarcastic] Yes, or perhaps we could paint a convincing tunnel on the side of a mountain.
(från “Spirale” S05E20)

Spike: Ben, Glory. He's a doctor, she's the Beast. Two entirely separate entities sharing one body. It's like a bloody sitcom.

Spike: [laughs sarcastically] Oh, I get it. That's very crafty. Glory's worked the kind of mojo where anyone who sees her little presto-change-o instantly forgets. And yours truly, being somewhat other than human ... stands immune.
Willow: [frowning.] So ... Ben and Glory ... are-are the same person?
Xander: [slowly, like a revelation] Glory can turn into Ben, and Ben turns back into Glory.
Anya: And anyone who sees it instantly forgets.
Spike: [sigh of relief] Kewpie doll for the lady.
Giles: Excellent. Now. Do we suspect there may be some kind of connection between Ben and Glory? [forgotten again]
(från "The Weight of the World" S05E21 )

Inga kommentarer: