torsdag 5 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S05E05-S05E11

(Hjälp: Spike står utanför Buffys hus om natten och tittar in genom fönstrerna för att stilla sitt Buffy-behov. Det är rätt sött att han är förälskad i sin ärkefiende)

Buffy: What are you doing here?
Spike: Look...
Buffy: Five words or less.
Spike: [counts on his fingers] Out... for... a... walk.
[pauses]
Spike: Bitch.

Spike: Oh, yeah, okay. Let me guess - you won't kill me? Ooh. The whole crowd-pleasing threats and swagger routine. Outstandingly original. You know, I'm just passing through. Satisfied? You know, I really hope so, because God knows you need some satisfaction in life besides shagging Captain Cardboard. And-and I never really liked you anyway, and-and you have stupid hair.
(från "No Place Like Home", S05E05)

Buffy: Were you born this big a pain in the ass?
Spike: Well, what can I tell you, baby? I've always been bad

"My heart expands
'tis grown a bulge in it
Inspired by your beauty
Effulgent"
- En dikt skriven av William, dvs. Spike innan han blev vampyr
(från "Fool For Love", S05E07)

Xander: Am I right, Giles?
Giles: I'm almost certain you're not. But, to be fair, I wasn't listening.

[Riley's throwing Spike out after catching him smelling Buffy's sweater]
Spike: I know, for a bleedin' fact, the Slayer wouldn't mind me bein' here.
Riley: Right. What's a little sweater sniffing between sworn enemies?
(från "Shadow", S05E08)

[Spike is lurking in Buffy’s bedroom at night]
Buffy: Every time you show up like this, you risk all of your parts, you know that?
Spike: I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a good reason. As usual, I'm here to help you and I- Are you naked under there?
Buffy: Get out.
Spike: No, I'm serious. I mean, not about the naked part...

Spike: Look at you, all afraid I'm hot for your honey.
Riley: Because you are.
Spike: Well, yeah.

Anya: [to the gang] Have a nice day. Don't get killed.

Spike: [to Riley about Buffy] Sometimes I envy you so much it chokes me. And sometimes I think I got the better deal. To be that close to her and not have her, to be all alone even when you're holding her. Feeling her, feeling her beneath you. Surrounding you... the scent. No, you got the better deal.
(från "Into the Woods", S05E10)

Buffy: [to Giles] Don't talk about the books again. You get all... and sometimes there's drool.

Anya: I know what broke up him and Cordelia, you know. It was you, and your lips.
Willow: No, it was not! Well, yes, it was so, but, uh, that was a long time ago. Do you think I'd do that again?
Anya: Why not?
Willow: Well, hello? Gay now.
(från ”Triangle” S05E11)

Inga kommentarer: