måndag 2 februari 2009

Favoritcitat: Buffy S04E14-S04E18

Buffy: And the next thing I know, it's raining monsters.
Xander: Hallelujah.

[Riley suddenly sees Spike sitting in Giles' apartment]
Riley: [shocked] That's Hostile 17.
Spike: [bad American accent] No, I'm just a friend of Xanderrrzz..
[drops accent]
Spike: Bugger it. I'm your guy.
Buffy: That's - his name is Spike. It's a.. really long story. But he's not bad anymore.
Spike: Hey! What am I, a bleedin' broken record? I'm bad.
[to Riley]
Spike: It's just, I can't bite anymore. Thanks to you wankers.
(från "“Goodbye Iowa” S04E14)

[in a dark alley]
Xander: Spike.
Giles: What are you doing here?
Spike: Me? Hey, I'm not the one out of place here.
Xander: For your information, smarty, we've got a rogue Slayer on our hands. Real psycho-killer, too.
Spike: [faux concerned] Sounds serious.
Giles: It is. What do you know?
Spike: [faux helpfully] What do you need?
Xander: Her. Dark hair, yea tall. Name of Faith. Criminally insane.
Giles: Have you seen her?
Spike: [faux frown] Is this bird after you?
Xander: In a bad way. Yeah.
Spike: Tell you what I'll do, then. I'll head out, find this girl, tell her exactly where all of you are, and then watch as she kills you.

Faith: You are thinking, "You'll never get away with this!"
[sweetly]
Faith: Warm?
Joyce: Actually, I was thinking my daughter is going to kill you soon.
(från "This Year's Girl, S04E15)

Xander: We knocked 'em dead... which they already were.
Willow: We knocked 'em deader.
(från “Superstar”, S04E17)

[Spike and Anya are at Riley's frat house for the party, when Spike realizes these are the people who chipped him and who hunted him after he escaped.]
Spike: What are you doing. You brought me here?
Xander: Anya! What are doing. You brought him here?
Spike: That's what I said. Only, I hit the "here" part.

[Giles is singing and playing "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who at an espresso bar. Anya, Willow, Xander and Tara watch from the door, amazed.]
Anya: Oh.
Willow: Wow.
Xander: Um, could we go back to the haunted house? Cause, this is creeping me out.
Tara: Does he do this a lot?
Xander: [sarcastic.] Sure. Every day the earth rotates backward and the skies turn orange.
Willow: Now I remember why I used to have such a crush on him.
Tara: Well, he is pretty good.
Anya: His voice is... pleasant.
Xander: What?!
Willow: Oh, come on, he is kinda sexy.
Xander: I'm fighting total mental breakdown here, Will. No more fueling the fire, please.
(från "“Where the Wild Things Are”, S04E18)

Inga kommentarer: