torsdag 16 april 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S01E01 - S01E06

[About Angel's cellar]
Doyle: Well, I like the place. Not much with the view, but it's got a nice Batcave sort of an air to it.

Cordelia: I finally get invited to a nice place … with no mirrors and lots of curtains. Hey, you're a vampire!
Russell: What? No, I'm not.
Cordelia: Are too!
Russell: I don't know what you're talking about.
Cordelia: I'm from Sunnydale. We had our own Hellmouth.

Angel: Why would a woman I've never met even talk to me?
Doyle: Have you looked in the mirror lately? No, I guess you really haven't, no.

Cordelia: So, um, are you still... "Grrr"?
Angel: Yeah, there's not actually a cure for that
(från "City of...", S01E01)

Cordelia: Demons. Is there anything more disgusting?
Doyle: You think so?
Cordelia: Come on. Okay, look at this one. This demon wears a wreath of intestines around its head. I mean, honestly, what kind of statement is this thing trying to make?

Kate: Well, I'll tell you what, I can go wherever I want, oh, and you can go to Hell!
Angel: Been there, done that.

Cordelia: Yeah, like high school. It's easy to date there. I mean, we all had so much in common. Being monster food every other week, for instance.

Cordelia: Well, a couple hundred years ago, the only thing you had to worry about was a hangover. Today, 'cause of your curse thingy, you can't sleep with anyone or else you might feel a moment of true happiness and lose your soul, become evil - again - and kill everyone.
Angel: Thanks, Cordelia. I always appreciate your perspective.
Cordelia: No problem. Hey, the last thing I want is to show up at the office and find that I'm working for a homicidal monster.

Cordelia: That is so high school. "Cordelia wears bras. Ooo, she has girl parts."
(från "Lonely Hearts", S01E02)

Spike: Do you two need to be alone or can we get on with the ouchy part?

Spike: [as Rachel] How can I thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk of a night thing?
Spike: [as Angel] No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. And now, I'm just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. No, not the hair. Never the hair.
Spike: [as Rachel] But there must be some way I can show my appreciation?
Spike: [as Angel] No, helping those in need's my job, and workin' up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough.
Spike: [as Rachel] I understand. I have a nephew who's gay, so...
Spike: [as Angel] Say no more. Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away.

Spike: Speakin' of little Buff, I ran into her recently. Your name didn't come up. Although, she has been awful busy jumpin' the bones of the very first lunkhead who came along. Good-lookin' fella. Used her shamelessly. She is cute when she's hurting.

Angel: Oz.
Oz: Angel.
Angel: Nice surprise.
Oz: Thanks.
Angel: Staying Long?
Oz: Few Days.
[long pause]
Doyle: [to Cordelia] They always like this?
Oz: No, we're usually laconic.

Spike: It's called addiction, Angel. We all have them. I believe yours is named Slutty the Vampire Slayer.

Spike: To coin a popular Sunnydale phrase, "Duh."
(från "In the Dark", S01E03)

[To Doyle]
Cordelia: You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard.

Angel: [when Doyle and Cordy suggest they all go to the bank in broad daylight] You guys go on. I think I'll stay here and not burst into flames.

Cordelia: What is stalking nowadays, like, the third most popular sport among me?

Cordelia: It's just so unfair. I mean, this poor girl, she hooks up with a doctor. That should be a good thing. You should be able to call home and say, "Mom, guess what? I met a doctor." Not, "Guess what? I met a psycho. He's stalking me and, oh, by the way, his hands and feet come off and he's not even in the circus."
(från "I Fall to Pieces", S01E04)

Cordelia: I am not giving up this apartment.
Angel: It's haunted.
Cordelia: It's rent-controlled.

[to the ghost]
Cordelia: I think you're gonna pack your little ghost bags and get the hell out of my house.

Kate Lockley: Well, see, the thing about detectives is they have résumés and business licenses and last names. Pop stars and Popes, those are the one-name guys.
Angel: You got me. I'm a Pope.

Doyle: [answering the phone] Angel investigations. We... hope you're helpless.

Cordelia: I'm not a sniveling, whiny, little cry-Buffy. I'm the nastiest girl in Sunnydale history. I take crap from no one.
(från "Rm w/a Vu", S01E05)

Doyle: Angel, man. You've gotta snap out of this!
Cordy: Right now. It's time for you to get all vampy. Grrrr. Kate needs you.
Angel: Uh uh, I don't want to. You both withdraw when I go vamp. I feel you judge me.
Cordy: We won't judge you! Will we? ... Give it a try.
Angel: [shakes head] Closeness is too important to me now.
(från "Sense and Sensitivity", S01E06)

Inga kommentarer: