söndag 26 april 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S02E01 - S02E0

Angel: There are three things I don't do: tan, date, and sing in public.

Cordelia: [knock at the door] Who is it?
Gunn: Gunn.
Wesley: What was that?
Cordelia: Something about a gun. What if it's a demon with a gun?

Angel: The food getting any better?
Faith: You know, it's not that different from what I grew up on. It's a little one-note, eating the same thing every day.
Angel: I wonder what that's like.

Faith: Bad day. One the girls in the yard tried to build a rep by throwing down with me. She had low self-esteem, and a homemade knife, so...
Angel: Oh. Is she... you know... alive?
(från “Judgement”, S02E01)

Cordelia: It's kinda like a puzzle. The 'who died horribly 'cause Angel screwed up 50 years ago' game?

Wes: I've been accused of a great many things in my time, but paranoid has never been one of them...unless people have been saying it behind my back.
(från “Are You Know or Have You Ever Been?”, S02E02)

Cordelia: I can't get this bandage to... Stop moving!
Angel: I'm not.
Cordelia: Well, then stop breathing
Angel: I don't breathe.
Cordelia: Then stop flexing your manly boob-muscles or whatever.

Angel: Do you know how hard it is to think straight with a re-bar through your torso?
Cordelia: Actually, I do. Benefits of a Sunnydale education.

Cordelia: There's something. She's got a vibe, I'm getting a vibe. She's vibey.

Angel: The time I've lived, I've seen some horrors, scary behavior, and a couple of fashion trends I constantly pray to forget.
(från “Untouched”, S02E04)

Angel: It was Darla. She's back. And she's human now. But, you know, I know her scent.
Wesley: Angel, you can't just, sniff a person and know...
Angel: [sniffing Wesley] You had sex last night with a bleached blonde.
Wesley: Good lord! How'd you...
Cordelia: That's unbelievable! I didn't think you ever had sex.

[to Angel]
Cordelia: Oh, you must be all worn out from sleeping for the last three days. It's like living with the world's oldest teenager.
[to Wesley]
Cordelia: He can't be having a growth spurt at two hundred and forty eight, could he?

Angelus: Convents. They're just a big cookie jar.
(från “Dear Boy”, S02E05)

Gunn: Wait, are you saying... Is he gonna sing? Oh, God, is Angel gonna sing?

Cordelia: Right. This is Angel. "Oh, no, I can't do anything fun tonight. I have to count my past sins, then alphabetize them. Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of snapping on Friday".

Cordelia: Angel! Gunn! What happened?
Angel: He got hit.
Cordelia: By who? The swami? Swamis don't hit, swamis "swam".
(från “Guise Will Be Guise, S02E06)

Angel: Come on, guys. We're a detective agency. We investigate things. That's what we're good at.
Cordelia: That's what we suck at. Let's face it, unless there's a website called "www.oh-by-the-way-we-have-Darla-stashed-here.com", we're pretty much out of luck.

Angel: Well, if you're lonely, Dru, why don't you make yourself a playmate?
Drusilla: I could! I could pick the wisest and bravest knight in all the land and make him mine forever with a kiss.
Spike: [walking past] Bloody... watch where you're going!
Darla: Or you could just take the first drooling idiot that comes along.

Angel: We need to narrow it down further. Keep looking.
Cordelia: And my sister's living in Unit Three Nineteen.
Angel: You don't have a sister.
Cordelia: Sure I do. My older, way older, like, four hundred-years-older, blonde sister, Darla. No last name. I've been desperately trying to find her because Mom and Dad are in the coma. Sue, the property manager, was very helpful.
(från “Darla”, S02E07)

Inga kommentarer: