fredag 17 april 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S01E07 - S01E17

Cordelia: I was thinking that, uh, maybe I haven't been entirely fair to you. Maybe you don't actually have zero potential.
Doyle: Wow, Cordelia. Thanks.
(från "The Bachelor Party", S01E07)

Cordelia: Batten down the hatches. Here comes Hurricane Buffy.
Doyle: You think? Maybe he's over her.
Cordelia: You have so much to learn, little Irish man.

Buffy: Oh, boy, I was really jonesing for another heartbreaking sewer talk.

Cordelia: [about Buffy and Angel] Let me explain the lore here, okay? They suffer, they fight, that's business as usual. They get groiny with one another, the world as we know it falls apart.
(från "I Will Remember You", S01E08 - ett avsnitt där inget av mina favoritcitat verkar finnas på IMDb eller Wikiquote, och jag är för lat för att skriva av dem från tv:n)

Doyle: When the chips are down, and you're at the end of your rope you need someone that you can count on. And that's what you'll find here - someone who'll go all the way, who'll protect you no matter what. So don't lose hope. Come on over to our offices and you'll see that there's still heroes in this world.

Doyle: One of us has been drinkin', and I'm sad to say it isn't me.

Angel: It's all the same thing. Fight the good fight, whichever way you can.
Doyle: Tell you what, you fight, and I'll keep score.
(från "Hero", S01E09)

Cordelia: Wait! Ahh! A vision! I'm having a vision. A demon, a creepy, little - You! It's definitely you. You're in great, great...
Barney: Danger?
Cordelia: Pain!
[knees him between the legs]
(från "Parting Gifts", S01E10)

[to Angel, in the middle of talking about something else]
Cordelia: And wow, you look half dead. Which, for someone who's completely dead, would be kind of neat.

Cordelia: Great news, sports fans. There's been another killing. Okay, well, maybe not so great news for the, you know, dead person...
(från "Somnambulist", S01E11)

Wilson: This is a private club. Featured word: private.
Angel: Hey, you don't talk to me, I'll kick your ass. Featured word: ass.

Wesley: Hello. I was just in the neighborhood, patrolling with my new Bavarian fighting axe when I suddenly thought, "Perhaps Cordelia has had a vision." Perhaps you need my help in the battle against evil.*
(från "Expecting", S01E12)
* Världens sämsta bortförklaring

Angel: I've got two modes with people: bite and avoid.
(från "She", S01E13)

[About Liam]
Bar maid: Oh, his lies sound pretty when the stars are out, but he forgets every promise he's made when the sun comes up again.
Darla: That wouldn't really be a problem for me, actually.
(från "The Prodigal", S01E15)

Cordelia: "Demons, Demons, Demons." Wow. They put a lot of thought into that title.
Wesley: It's a demon database. What would you call it?
Cordelia: I don't know. How 'bout...”Demon Database"?

Cordelia: Why isn't Wolfram & Hart in here?
Wesley: Mm, because they're lawyers, not demons.
Cordelia: Fine line you ask me.
(från "The Ring", S01E16)

Cordelia: Well, judging by the outfit, I guess it's safe to come in. Evil Angel never would have worn those pants.

Angel: I'm not what you think.
Rebecca: You're not? Because... no reflection, dark private office, instantly knowing those letters weren't written in blood... I guess what I would think is "vampire".

Rebecca: This is real. You're real. Do you drink blood?
Angel: Yeah. But not human.
Rebecca: You're not a killer.
Angel: I gave that up.
Rebecca: Well, there's a support group for everything in this town, I guess.
(från "Eternity", S01E17)

Inga kommentarer: