måndag 27 april 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S02E19 - S02E22

Gunn: What do you see?
Cordelia: Moo...
Wesley: Moo? Some sort of cow monster?

Angel: I mean, walking I get, but Power Walking? Why not just run for a shorter time? Weird. Plus, one of them hit him.
Cordelia: [gasps] A power walker did that?
Wesley: Apparently she felt I disrespected the Haklar's culture by killing it.
Cordelia: This town sucks.

Lorne: [to Landok] Landok, is that you?
Angel: [to Lorne] You know him?
Lorne: Yeah. But just because I know his name, it doesn't mean you can't knock him unconcious. Please continue.
Landok: Can it really be you? Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan.
Lorne: It's clearly rabid. Do your thing, Angel.
Angel: Krevlornswath?
Cordelia: Of the Deathwok Clan?
(från “Belonging”, S02E19)

Lorne: Just remember, keep your heads down. Xenophobia, kind of a watchword where I'm from.
Gunn: I don't get it. Why they afraid of Xena? I mean, I think she's kinda fly.
Wesley: "Xenophobia". - fear of foreigners.

Gavin Park: I represent Wolfram & Hart.
Angel: I'm already bored.
(från “Over the Rainbow”, S02E20)

[Angel has a reflection and is looking at his hair in a mirror]
Angel: [pushes down hair] Okay, this is because of goin' through the portal, right?

[still looking at his hair]
Angel: I don't get it.
Wesley: Well, the Host knows this world. We need to ascertain...
Angel: No, I mean why didn't anybody tell me about this?*

Angel: [to the Pylean Children] ... And the scroll was just tipping off his fingertips. And his eyes... The fighting was fierce! Whack! I chopped off the evil lawyer-beast's hand, and he screamed and he screamed... and then I left.
Lorne: Well, you're just the regular Hans Christian Tarantino, aren't you?
(från “Through the Looking Glass”, S02E21)

Cordelia: [to Groosalugg and Angel] Stop the fight. Don't hurt him! Stop! I love him! I love him!
Angel: You love me?
Cordelia: Not you, dumb-ass! Him! I love him!
Angel: Oh.
(från “No Place Like Plrtz Glrb”, S02E22)

* Angels uppstående hår är en av de saker som Spike alltid använder som motargument när någon pratar om Angel. Buffybot "Angel's lame. His hair goes straight up and he's bloody stupid".

Inga kommentarer: