måndag 27 april 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S02E09 - S02E16

Wesley: [about Wolfram & Hart] It's true. They can't really be trusted.
Darla: I don't trust them. But I know a thing or two about mind games.
[to Angel]
Darla: So do you. We've played them together for over a century.
Cordelia: Yes, but you were just soulless, blood-sucking demons. They're lawyers.
Angel: [to Darla] She's right. We were amateurs.

Angel: Well, he said I had to take the plunge.
Darla: Into an empty pool?
Angel: Sure. 'Cause if you had water, you get all wet and miss out on all that skull-crushing.

Angel: [about to jump into an empty pool] I'm either coming back with a cure, or you're gonna see something kinda funny.

[To Darla]
Angel: I'm not gonna leave you. Every moment you have left, I'm gonna be by your side. You never have to be alone again.
(från “The Trial”, S02E09)

Wesley: Someone made Darla drink?
Angel: It was "her".
Cordelia: Okay, way too many pronouns here. Who's "her"?
Angel: Drusilla.
Cordelia: Drusilla's here?
Wesley: Good lord.
Gunn: Who's Drusilla?
Wesley: Angel? Angel?
Gunn: Am I right in guessing this Drusilla's got a set of teeth?

Wesley: And you just walked away?
Angel: No, I walked to my car and then I drove away.
(från “Reunion”, S02E10)

Cordelia: Darla. It's all about Darla. One thing you can say about Angel, at least he's consistent. It's always some little blonde driving him over the edge.

Drusilla: [talking about Lindsey] He's got cow eyes, - big and black. Moo...

Wesley: Well, how is a man supposed to run a business if his employees won't follow directives?
Gunn: Was one of his directives, "Hire a pansy-ass British guy?".
Wesley: My ass is not pansy
(från “Redefinition”, S02E11)

Lilah: So, what if this guy's actually as good as he says and actually kills Angel?
Lindsey: Boo-hoo. Let me wipe away the tears with my plastic hand!

Anne Steele: Hey, guy I ran over.
Angel: Hey, girl who ran over me.

Angel: What did Lindsey say about me?
Anne Steele: That you were a bad man.
Angel: Bad man?
Anne Steele: A psychotic vampire who cut of his hand, harassed his firm and is borderline schizophrenic. - I was giving you the short version.
(från “Blood Money”, S02E12)

[About Lorne]
Angel: Oh, you know, he's a demon. You better do what he says, or he might... talk your ears off.

Angel: Two hundred highly intelligent law school graduates workin' full-time drivin' me crazy. Why the hell is everyone so surprised that it's working? But, no. It's, "Angel, why are you so cranky? Angel, you should lighten up. You should smile. You should wear a nice plaid."
(från “Happy Anniversary”, S02E13)

Wesley: You couldn't stop him?
Cordelia: Hello! Gunn, stubborn, synonyms.

Cordelia: Hey, Gunn graduated with a major in Dumb Planning from Angel University. He sat at the feet of the master, and learned well, how to plan dumbly.
(från “The Thin Dead Line”, S02E14)

[After having sex with Angel and discovering that he hasn’t lost his soul]
Darla: I don't understand. Was I...? Was it... not good? Well, I don't accept that. You cannot tell me that wasn't perfect. Not only have I been around for four hundred years, but I used to do this professionally and that was perfect!

Lorne: I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say, if all you're gonna do is switch back to brood mode, we'd rather have you evil. Then, at least, leather pants.

Angel: [about Cordelia] Guys, guys, d-does it make sense that sh-she would go there in the middle of the night, without calling either one of you?
Gunn, Wesley: They owe us money.
Angel: Oh, let's go.
(från “Epiphany”, S02E16)

Inga kommentarer: