måndag 27 april 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S02E17

Mitt favoritavsnitt där Harmony kommer till L.A och söker upp Cordelia som glatt bjuder hem sin gamla vän. Under natten så vaknar Cordelia av att Harmony sitter på hennes säng och eftersom hon inte vet att Harmony är en vampyr så drar hon andra slutsatser.

Cordelia: [Harmony, now a vampire sneaks into Cordelia's room] Harmony, what are you doing in my...
Harmony: Nothing.
Cordelia: Harmony...?
Harmony: I'm sorry. I... thought I could... control myself... I thought I could resist these urges...
Cordelia: Urges...?
Harmony: You have no idea how hard it is to stay away from you. I mean, seeing you there, looking so... so luscious.
Cordelia: Oh...
[Cordelia takes a moment, then suddenly it dawns on her that Harmony is a lesbian]
Cordelia: Ohh! You're a...
Harmony: [Harmony turns back barely able to look at her] I should have told you. I was scared... Scared that if you found out... what I was... , you'd kill me.
Cordelia: Oh, no! Harmony... God, you really think I'm that narrow-minded? I don't care about that.
Harmony: [squinting] You... You don't?
Cordelia: No. Not as long as you're happy.
Harmony: [Harmony snorts, bitterly] Happy, what's that? The last time I remember being truly happy was back in school with you.
[disgusted]
Harmony: Now, here I am, taking advantage of you.
Cordelia: No. It's just... It's just that I had no idea that you... , you know... thought of me... that way.
Harmony: I don't! I swear. I just... Well, I haven't had any for a while and... Forget it.
[she gets up and moves to the door]
Harmony: This is stupid. I'll just go back to the couch. I'm sorry really.
Cordelia: Don't be. If you want to stay and talk...
Harmony: No, I'd better... You know, I'd appreciate it if you didn't, mention this to anyone.
Cordelia: It's our secret.

På morgonen så ringer Cordelia till Sunnydale för att skälla ut Willow för att ingen har hört av sig och meddelat henne att hennes bästa vän har blivit lesbisk.

Cordelia: [on the phone] How come you guys didn't tell me about Harmony? Sunnydale's that far away, you couldn't afford a little phone call?
Willow: [on the phone] Harmony? What about Harmony?
Cordelia: [on the phone] She's here, in L.A.
Willow: [on the phone] Yikes. Big yikes! What happened? Did she come after you?
Cordelia: [on the phone] Geeyeah. She practically attacked me in my bedroom last night.
Willow: [on the phone] Your bedroom? How did she...?
Cordelia: [on the phone] While I was sleeping. Good thing I woke up, too. She was ready to jump me right there. But, I think she got the message that I don't go for that sort of stuff when I shot her down.
Willow: [on the phone] You wounded her?
Cordelia: [on the phone] She'll get over it. I never should have invited her to stay with me.
Willow: [on the phone] Say what?
Cordelia: [on the phone] Yeah, I know. Awkward much?
Willow: [on the phone] Cordelia! Okay. We're all clear on the fact that Harmony is a vampire, right?

Cordelia: Ohhh! Harmony's a vampire? That's why she- Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed. All this time, I thought she was a great big lesbo...!
[long pause while Willow says something]
Cordelia: Oh, yeah? Really? Well that's... great. Good for you!

Gunn: Now we're saving a vampire from vampires? I got two words for that: Nuh and uh!
(från “Disharmony”, S02E17)

Inga kommentarer: