tisdag 5 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S03E01 - S03E05

Cordelia: I understand people who drink too much. I understand people who put a little note on the parking meter that says it's broken when it's not. I don't understand people who worship demons.

Cordelia: [about Angel] As soon as he works through his grief a little.
Gunn: A little? Buff...
Cordelia: Don't say the "B" word!
Gunn: The "B" word was the love of his life. And he's what, two hundred and fifty? That ain't no short life.

James: Lucky me, now I can kill the woman you love.
Angel: No you can't.
James: Are you forgetting who's the invincible one here?
Angel: The woman I love... is dead
James: Who are you talking about?
Cordelia: It happened about three months ago. We try not to say her name too much.

Elisabeth: I would need a thousand to sketch the perfect plane of your face.
James: And I would need ten thousand just to name the color of your eyes.
Angelus: They're green. But take your time.

Cordelia: Ever since you came back from your grief trip, I can tell that something's not right. And-and obviously it's not. Buffy's dead, and I don't mean to diminish that. I miss her too. I just wanna say, I know that James, with all his Romeo and Juliet madness, opened up a lot of wounds for you, but you'll be okay.
Angel: I am okay.
Cordelia: Then - What's the problem?
Angel: That I'm okay. That losing Buffy didn't kill me. That I could deal with it. In all those years, no one ever mattered. Not like she did. And now she's gone... forever.
Cordelia: And you're still here.
Angel: Yeah. It just feels like I'm betraying her somehow.
(från "Heartthrob", S03E01)

Lilah: You're a remarkable man, Angel.
Angel: Yeah. And you're an evil bitch.
(från "The Vision Thing", S03E02)

Angel: What's this?
Cordelia: "Enemies Of Merl" list.
Angel: Hey! Why is my name at the top of this list?
Cordelia: Uh, "A"?
Angel: Merl and I were not enemies.
Cordelia: Oh, okay, my mistake.
Angel: I'm the one that found the body, remember?
Cordelia: Oh, and that's not suspicious. The one time you pay Merl a social visit, and he ends up dead?

Fred: [singing karaoke] Crazy. I'm crazy for feelin' so lonely. I'm crazy...
Cordelia: [to Wesley] I swear to God, she picked out the song herself.
(från "This Old Gang of Mine", S03E03)

(Hjälp: Angel har gjort en body-swap med en annan, väldigt översexuell, man som försöker lära sig att leva i sin nya skepnad)

Angel: [as Marcus] A talk with Fred?
Cordelia: Yes! Just keep it simple. One: you're not like other men. Two: there's no room in the workplace for romance.
Angel: Romance with Fred. So I'm a... [Looks down at his clothes] Obviously.

Angel: [as Marcus] Hey. How're you doing?
Wesley: Alright. Well... you?
Angel: [as Marcus] So, we gotta talk. The thing is, I've got nothing against you personally. It's just... Oh, this is gonna be harder than I-I thought. I just don't know how to spit this out.
Wesley: Angel. Whatever it is, you know I'm here for you.
[Wes goes to touch Angel's knee]
Angel: [gets out of the chair before Wesley touches him] Yeah. That may be the problem. I mean, whatever we... had... whatever we... did. I just think that we should keep that... behind us. Start from scratch. You know, two men working side by side. But, you know, none of that funny stuff.
[Wesley looks at Angel oddly]
Angel: Shake on that?
Wesley: I guess.
Angel: [as Marcus] Hey, all right. Gimme a hug.
Cordelia: Wesley, food's here.
Wesley: Okay.
Angel: [as Marcus] Wesley?
Wesley: Yes?
Angel: [as Marcus] Do you know where Fred is?
Wesley: Um up in her room I'd expect.
Angel: [as Marcus] Her room. Right.

Cordelia: What? This is totally like him. Doing the mystery dance with some cheap blonde.
Fred: Brunette, she was a cheap brunette.
Cordelia: You're right, this isn't like him.
(från "Carpe Noctum", S03E04)

Angel: [talking about Fred] I'm gonna miss her. She was just this nice, quiet, kind of crazy. I found that soothing.

Fred: [talking obliquely about Buffy] So, now that she's alive again, are they gonna get back together? Angel and that girl with the goofy name?
Wesley: Well, Fred, that's a difficult question. I think it's fair to say..., no. Not a chance, never, no way, not in a million years, and also... nuh-uh.
Fred: But you said he loved her. And of course she's gonna love him back, 'cause he's so strong and handsome and he really listens when you talk. I-I mean, if you go for that sorta thing, why wouldn't it work?
Cordelia: Let me break it down for you, Fred.
[imitating Buffy]
Cordelia: Oh, Angel! I know that I am a Slayer, and you're a vampire and it would be impossible for us to be together, but...
Wesley: [imitating Angel] But... my gypsy curse, sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth. Oh, Buffy...
Cordelia: Yes, Angel?
Wesley: Oh, I love you so much I almost forgot to brood!
Cordelia: And just because I sent you to Hell that one time doesn't mean that we can't just be friends.
Wesley: Or possibly more?
Cordelia: Gasp! No! We mustn't!
Wesley: Kiss me!
Cordelia: Bite me!
Angel: [entering, surprising everyone] How about you both bite me?

Mr. Burkle: And to think, we were wondering when to call the police on a bunch of superheroes.
Angel: Oh, I'm not really a hero.
Gunn: More like a blood-sucking fiend.
(från "Fredless", S03E05)

Inga kommentarer: