måndag 11 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S05E12 - S05E17

Cordelia: Spike's a hero and you're CEO of Hell, Incorporated. What frickin' bizzaro world did I wake up in?

[Spike has bitten Cordelia]
Cordelia: I thought he had a soul!
Spike: I thought she didn't!
Cordelia: I do!
Spike: So do I!
Cordelia: Well, clearly, mine's better.

[to Eve]
Cordelia: Let's go, Lilah Junior.

Angel: But the thing that really, really pisses me off is that this guy seems to be going by the name of Doyle.
Eve: Doesn't ring a bell.
Cordelia: It does to me. It rings a big, frickin' gong.

Angel: Fail-safe's meant for me. I'm not gonna risk anybody I care about.
Spike: I'll go.
Angel: Okay.
(från "You're Welcome", S05E12)

Angel: You're a Nazi?
Spike: What? Oh. No, I just ate one.

Lawson: Aren't ya gonna ask me how I got in here?
Angel: No. You'd be amazed at how many people break into this building on a regular basis.
(från "Why We Fight", S05E13)

Puppet Angel: Yes, I'm a puppet. Doesn't mean you don't have work to do!

Fred: [after Angel's been turned into a puppet] Oh, my God! Angel you're... cute.
Puppet Angel: Fred, don't.
Fred: Oh, but the little hands! And the hair.
Puppet Angel: Hey! You're fired.

Lorne: Maybe you have some type of puppet cancer.
Puppet Angel: I do not have puppet cancer!

Puppet Angel: What are you people lookin' at? Well?
Spike: They're lookin' at the wee little puppet man.

Lorne: [holding the torn body of the Angel puppet] Is there a Gepetto in the house?

Puppet Angel: I was turned into a puppet last night.
Nina: I... uh... wow. Are you - are you okay?
Puppet Angel: I'm made of felt. [takes off nose] And my nose comes off.

[to puppet Angel]
Puppet Polo: I'm gonna tear you a new puppet hole, bitch!

Puppet Polo: So, you got a little demon in you?
Puppet Angel: I got a lot of demon in me.
(från "Smile Time", S05E14)

[Angel has been run through with a large sword by Spike; there's a creepy demon bug on his back, dangling from where the sword exits his body]
Spike: Fuss, fuss. The thing was about to strike. It was on your back. What was I supposed to do?
Angel: Ask me to turn around?
Spike: Heat of battle. There wasn't time.
Angel: You just like stabbing me.
Spike: I—I'm shocked— shocked that you'd say that. I much prefer hitting you with blunt instruments.

Angel: Look, I can't do this anymore.
Spike: Admitting defeat, are you?
Angel: You and me. This isn't working out.
Spike: Are you saying we should start annoying other people?

Fred: I walk with heroes. Think about that.
Wesley: You are one.
Fred: Superhero. And this is my power. To not let them take me.

Spike: There's a hole in the world. Feels like we ought to have known.

[Fred is dying]
Fred: Would you have loved me?
Wesley: I've loved you since I've known you. No, that's not-I think maybe even before.
Fred: I'm so sorry.
Wesley: No, no, no.
Fred: I need you to talk to my parents. Th-they have to know I wasn't scared, th-that it was quick. That I wasn't scared. Oh, God.
Wesley: You have to fight. You don't have to talk, just concentrate on fighting. Just hold on.
Fred: I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. Please, Wesley. Why can't I stay?

Spike: No. Not this girl. Not this day.
(från "A Hole in the World", S05E15)

Gunn: I know how you feel.
Wesley: You know- You didn't feel her die.
[He begins to cry]
Wesley: She was shaking with pain and terrified and so brave. She was better than anyone I've known. Better than... She's gone.

Knox: Guys, you should scan the headlines here. You-you can't win this.
Wesley: Then we all die trying.
Illyria: Why?
Angel: You want the short version? Let's start with you walkin' around lookin' like the woman you murdered.

Gunn: What about her - If her organs have been liquefied?
Spike: [raises hand] Flash fried in a pillar of fire, savin' the world. I got better
(från "Shells", S05E16)

Illyria: I lived seven lives at once. I was power in the ecstasy of death. I was god to a god. Now... I'm trapped on a roof... just one roof, in this time and this place with an unstable human who drinks too much whiskey and called me a Smurf.
(från "Underneath", S05E17)

Inga kommentarer: