tisdag 5 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S03E06 - S03E11

Angel: You'll be able to keep an attacker busy until... You know.
Cordelia: What? Until he dies of old age or until you swoop in to save me?

Cordelia: Men-folk not always around to protect the women-folk, you know?

Cordelia: [to Lilah] Angel feels responsible for this guy because he brought him back from hell. I feel responsible because he did it to save me. You, who are actually responsible for the entire thing, feel nothing at all, because you are a vicious bitch.

Billy: I don't hate women. I mean, sure you're all whores who sell yourselves for money or prestige, but men are just as bad. Maybe even worse. They're willing to throw away careers or families or even lives for what's under your skirt.
Cordelia: I'm wearing pants.
Billy: So you can dress like a man? Talk like a man? Does that make you feel superior?
Cordelia: Actually, I'm feeling superior because I have an arrow pointed at your jugular. And the irony of using a phallic-shaped weapon... not lost on me.
(från "Billy", S03E06)

Angel: Darla.
Wesley: Darla?
Cordelia: Darla?
Fred: Who's Darla?
Gunn: Angel's old flame from way back.
Fred: Not the one who died?
Gunn: Yeah. No, not that one, the other one that died and came back to life. She's a vampire.
Fred: Do y'all have a chart or somethin'?
Gunn: In the files. I'll get it for you later.

Lorne: This is way beyond my Ken... and my Barbie, and all my action figures.

Fred: Can I say somethin' about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes, we'll fight it and we'll keep fightin' it until we whup it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable, and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say, "You're evitable!"

[Angel tries unsuccessfully to tell Cordelia that he has feelings for her]
Cordelia: Angel, are you trying to say you love me?
Angel: What?
Cordelia: I love you, too.
Angel: You do? When did this...?
Cordelia: [to Wes, Gunn, and Fred] Angel loves me, I love him!
Angel: Oh, my God.
Cordelia: You guys love us and we love you.
Gunn, Wesley, Fred: We love you, Angel!
(från "Offspring", S03E07)

Angel: Darla, you might wanna join the fight.
Darla: Sorry, darlin'. I'm gonna have to be Switzerland and sit this one out.

Wesley: Actually...
Cordelia: God! I hate it when you say that word, "actually". "Actually" means that your oversized, gi-normous brain thought of something that the rest of us failed to consider. Right?
(från "Quickening", S03E08)

Darla: No, I haven't been nourishing it. I haven't given this baby a thing. I'm dead. It's been nourishing me. These feelings that I'm having, they're not mine. They're coming from it.
Angel: You don't know that.
Darla: Of course I do. We both do. Angel, I don't have a soul. It does. And right now, that soul is inside of me, but soon, it won't be, and then...
Angel: Darla...
Darla: I won't be able to love it. I won't even be able to remember that I loved it.
[Starts to cry]
Darla: And I want to remember. I...

[Holtz is torturing Angel]
Lilah: Look, if I'd have known you were torturing him, I wouldn't have interrupted. Please, continue. I'll wait until you're finished.
(från "Lullaby", S03E09)

Wesley: [to Angel] Did you know these diapers are lined with a space-age material originally designed for N.A.S.A. astronauts? - Interesting. Though now I'm picturing grown men wearing nappies, and am rather disturbed.

Angel: [to Connor] We'll get through this, I promise. The vampire/demon/biker posse, that's the easy part. The part that scares me - are all the questions, you know: Why is the sky blue? Why do people get sick? Why is there always pigs' blood in the fridge? I don't have all the answers. Well, I do to that last one.
(från "Dad", S03E10)

Gunn: What is it with you Sunnydale folks and repression? I mean, you three are the most denying-est folks I ever met.
(från "Birthday", S03E11)

Inga kommentarer: