torsdag 7 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S04E01 - S04E08

Gunn: [to Connor] That's right, Sparky. Daddy's comin' home. And I'm guessing there's gonna be a spanking.

[To Connor]
Angel: So, how was your summer? Mine was fun. Saw some fish, went mad with hunger, hallucinated a whole bunch.

[Connor tries to escape]
Angel: Daddy's not finished talking.

Angel: What you did to me… was unbelievable, Connor. But then, I got stuck in a hell dimension by my girlfriend one time for a hundred years, so three months under the ocean actually gave me perspective.

Gunn: Right, we'll just stroll into their heavily guarded law offices, and ask Lilah the Evil Bitch Queen for help finding out what happened to their archenemy, but, we're kinda broke so it'll have to be pro bono.
(från "Deep Down", S04E01)

Angel: Who are you?
Gwen: Who are you?
Angel: I asked you first.
Gwen: What are you, seven?

Lilah: Look, Angel, I know you've been out of the loop for a while, but I'm still evil. I don't do errands. Unless they're evil errands.

[Talking about Cordelia’s disappearance]
Angel: How 'bout the police?
Gunn: Uh, let's see. "Abandoned car. Empty apartment."
Fred: "No sign of violence. No plans for travel."
Gunn: "Please file a missing persons report."
Fred: "And have a nice day."
Gunn: But hey, that was only the first time. The next seven times they left off the "nice day" part.
(från "Ground State", S04E02)

Gunn: No one seems to be bothered by the fact that he's a demon.
Fred: They must think it's all makeup like the Blue Man Group. You don't think the Blue Man Group...
Angel: Only two of 'em.
(från "The House Always Wins", S04E03)

Fred: You know what they say about payback? Well, I'm the bitch.

[rips the roof off Lilah's convertible]
Angel: That's cool. The top just comes right off.

[a decapitated demon gets up]
Angel: Come on! I'm holding your head.
(från "Supersymmetry", S04E05)

Lorne: [Telling Cordelia about a spell that will restore her memory] Trust me, sweetness. There no way this can go wrong.
Lorne: [narrating to the audience] So I'm an idiot. What are you, perfect?

[due to a spell, Angel can't remember anything past the age of seventeen]
Angel: I'm supposed to be evil, but they attack me without cause. They gang up on me because I'm different. They're as bad as my father.
Connor: Fathers. Don't they suck?
Angel: Say one thing then. "Be good. Fear God. Do as you're told." And the whole while I know good and well, he's had his share of sinning.
Connor: Sounds kinda like my father.
Angel: Is he a self-righteous bastard?
Connor: You'd be amazed.

Lorne: [after the show has returned from commercial break] Well, those were some exciting products, am I right? Let's all think about buying some of those.

[watching Gunn and Wesley fight]
Cordelia: Are you going to stop this?
Angel: High time the English got what's coming to them. I'm rooting for the slave.
(från "Spin the Bottle", S04E06)

Lorne: Hate to be the little demon that cried "Apocalypse Nowish," but, uh...
(från "Apocalypse, Nowish", S04E07)

Wes: There is a line, Lilah, black and white, good and evil.
Lilah: Funny thing about black and white. You mix it together and you get grey. And it doesn't matter how much white you try and put back in, you're never gonna get anything but grey.

Angel: It's a zombie.
Connor: What's a zombie?
Angel: It's an undead thing.
Connor: Like you?
Angel: No. Zombies are slow moving, dimwitted things that crave human flesh.
Connor: Like you.
Angel: No. It's different, trust me.
(från "Habeas Corpses", S04E08)

Inga kommentarer: