tisdag 5 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S03E12 - S03E22

Angel: Lorne, I need you to use your contacts and find out what Holtz is up to. He's out there somewhere, and we can never forget that. Finding him is our number one priority.
Gunn: I thought you said...
Angel: Finding Holtz and making money are our two number one priorities.
(Cordelia walks by and clears her throat)
Angel: Helping the helpless, finding Holtz, and making money are our three number one priorities.
(från "Provider", S03E12)

Lorne: [singing to baby Connor in Brahms' Lullaby tune] Go to sleep, lullaby / You've been fed and you're sleepy / You'll be with Uncle Lorne / Who in no way resents not being asked to go to the ballet / And is certainly not thinking / Of selling you to the first vampire cult that makes him a decent offer...
(från "Waiting in the Wings", S03E13)

Angel: Check me out. I'm "Mr. Dad"!
(från "Loyalty", S03E15)

Sahjhan: [To Lilah] You back-stabbing, traitorous bitch. I have a lot of work to do. I can't be in every time/space at once, and here I find, you drinking with my sworn enemy.
Angel: Sworn enemy? Really? Have we met?
(från "Sleep Tight", S03E16)

The Groosalugg: Hail to you potential client!
(från "Double or Nothing", S03E18)

[The AI team is rebuilding Angel's apartment after an earthquake.]
The Groosalugg: [gravely] Angel... You and I have fought side by side on more than one occasion. Fellow warriors, shoulder to shoulder. By now, my counsel must assuredly hold weight, so I beseech you to heed my words.
Angel: Mmm… oo-kay…
Groo: Pomegranate Mist is the wrong color for this room. Summer Splendor is a hue more worthy of a champion. Or, perhaps this unique one called "purpla".
Angel: Purple. Yet you have no problems pronouncing pomegranate.
Groo: It was my mother's name.
Angel: (sarcastically) What are the odds?
(från "The Price", S03E19)

Gunn: Couple weeks ago, he was wearin' diapers. Now he's a teenager?
Cordelia: Tell me we don't live in a soap opera.
(från "A New World", S03E20)

[About Connor]
Fred: Okay, so he survived an unspeakable hell dimension. Who hasn't?

Connor: I'm not going anywhere with you, demon.
Lorne: I'll tell you what, since you were raised in a hell dimension by a psychopath, and since that happens to be a topic that I know a little something about, we'll just let that slide. Now I'll fetch your pop for you.
Connor: Filthy demon.
Lorne: Actually, that's UNCLE filthy demon to you. It wasn't that long ago - like a week - I was changing your diapers, you little...
(från "Benediction", S03E21)

Angel: He's gonna need clothes, weekly allowance. What's good nowadays? Fifty cents? A dollar?
Cordelia: Yeah, if you're Tom Sawyer paintin' a fence.

Angel: I found Holtz.
Cordelia: And?
Angel: I didn't kill him.
Cordelia: Maybe you're growing as a person.

Lilah: Mind if I join you?
Wesley: On many levels and with great intensity.
(från "Tomorrow", S03E22)

Inga kommentarer: