torsdag 7 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S04E10 - S04E16

Angel: That means, if anything should go wrong with Angelus, you're gonna have to kill me.
Connor: Okay.
Angel: If anything goes wrong.

Angel: It's a dead end.
Cordelia: Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just ...not right.

[Angel glances at the others, clearly a different person]
Cordelia: Angelus.
Angelus: [chuckles]
(från "Awakening", S04E10)

Wesley: I've imagined this moment many times. I've read everything ever written about you.
Angelus: Stop, I'm blushing.

Cordelia: We found a little boy, his sister, mom, dad, grandma. All dead.
Angelus: Oh, God! I'm always missing the fun stuff.

Angelus: [to Connor] And now my boy's in love, all hearts and flowers. But, doesn't it freak you out that she used to change your diapers? I mean, when you think about it, the first woman you boned is the closest thing you've ever had to a mother. Doin' your mom and tryin' to kill your dad. Hmm, there should be a play.

Connor: Angel's my dad.
Angelus: I'm going to cry.

Angelus: [mocking Cordelia] Oh, God. Oh, Angel. Angel, we can't. I love you, but you were so bad. You ate babies. Chicks.
(från "Soulless", S04E11)

[To Team Angel]
Angelus: How did you survive this long, being so retarded?

Gunn: Now, instead of just worryin' about big bad rock-eater, we got Darth Vampire livin' in the basement.

[to Lilah]
Angelus: Try playing up the awe and the reverence a bit. The great Angelus.

[upon seeing Lilah in the hotel]
Lorne: What in the hell is Succubitch doin' here?
(från "Cavalry", S04E12)

Wesley: Feel natural?
Faith: Eh, it's like ridin' a biker

[after overhearing a Slayer is in town]
Angelus: [on the phone, pretending to be Angel] Hi, Dawn.
[pause]
Angelus: Yeah, it's me. Is your sister home? She is?

Wesley: How do you expect to find Angelus without Connor?
Faith: The old-fashioned way. Kid's not the only tracker. Something'll turn up. Trail of bodies. A telltale clue.
[sees a big sign that says "Welcome Faith"]
Faith: Maybe a carpet fiber.

[after killing the Beast]
Angelus: Aw, crap! You mean killing the Beast really does bring back the sun? I thought that was Angel's retarded fantasy.
(från "Salvage", S04E13)

[Evil Cordy sends mind messages to Angelus]
Angelus: But the thing is, as far as plans go, I make my own. So, you know, thanks for stoppin' by my head.

Cordelia: Destruction, sometimes is its own reward.
Angelus: Hey, man, you're preachin' to the guy who ate the choir.

Cordelia: You would dare to defy me?
Angelus: Defy who? A big, scary voice? Whoa! Hey, I got one of those, too. You wanna hear it? You can kiss my vampire ass. That do anything for ya?

Cordelia: [shouting] Angelus!
Angelus: Oh, volume!
Cordelia: I am not well pleased.
Angelus: And I'm not well deaf.

Cordelia: This isn't the way, my sweet. We should be friends, you and I.
Angelus: No, and I'll tell you why. One, because, you know, I'm evil. So the friends thing, that's out. And two, if I did have friends they sure as hell wouldn't be livin' inside my head.

Angelus: Hello? Hey, I got places to go, friends to kill. Well, not actually my friends, but you get the idea.

Faith: [To Wesley] We track him, we find him, we...
Angelus: Get your asses kicked? I don't know, wild guess.

Angelus: Rah rah! Good over evil! Do what must be done! Hang in there, kitten, it's almost Friday!
(från "Release", S04E14)

[Faith and Angelus are watching Angel's past]
Angelus: Oh, no. I remember this. I-I remember this place. I gotta get outta here.
Faith: Why? You freakin' out?
Angelus: It's coming, again.
Faith: What's coming?
Angelus: I can't do it again. I won't.
[Angel runs in front of a speeding car]
Faith: Angel, get out of the road!
Angelus: Arrrgh! No!
Faith: [laughing] Dude! You just rescued a puppy.

Faith: We're reliving Angel's good deeds. You are in hell. Wicked.

Faith: 'Cause I'm dying, dumbass.
Angelus: Not soon enough.
Faith: Way I figure, I got one last job. Baby-sit the psycho 'til they shove a soul up your...
Angelus: Not gonna happen.

Angel: I'm not perfect, Faith. Even with a soul I've done things I've wised a thousand times I could take back.
Angelus: Yeah, like those Manilow concerts. You son of a bitch.

Angelus: So why do I have to go through it again?
Angel: [rises up] Maybe 'cause it's not about you, Jackass!

Angelus: [Faith and Angel are talking] Anybody notice a battle with your alter ego going on here?

Willow: How've you been?
Cordelia: Higher power. You?
Willow: Ultimate evil. But, I got better

Wesley: A lot's happened. Not just Angelus. I've been... I've changed. I've seen a darkness in myself. I'm not sure you'd even begin to understand...
Willow: I flayed a guy alive and tried to destroy the world.
Wesley: Oh. So...
Willow: Darkness. Been there.
Wesley: Yeah. Well, I never flayed. I had a woman chained in a closet.
Willow: Oh, well hey!
Wesley: No, it doesn't compare.
Willow: No, dark. That's dark. You've been to a place.
Wesley: You seem exactly the same as when I left. No other major changes I'm not up on?
Willow: Ehm, just little things.
(från "Orpheus", S04E16)

Inga kommentarer: