söndag 10 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S05E01 - S05E05

Wesley: Don't you think it's a bit unseemly adding Y's to the ends of people's names?
Gunn: Does that mean I have to call you 'Wesle'?


[Angel dials the phone incorrectly in his new office]
Automated voice: You have reached Ritual Sacrifice. For goats, press "1" or say "goats".

[A man tries to kill Angel by strangling him]
Angel: Guess what I'm doing now? Not using my windpipe.
(från "Conviction", S05E01)

[Spike materializes in Angel's office at Wolfram & Hart]
Spike: What? What?
Harmony: What the hell are you doing here, Spike?
Wesley: Harmony, please.
Gunn: This is Spike? The Spike?

Spike: I'm not you. I don't give a piss about atonement or destiny. Just because I've got me a soul doesn't mean I'm gonna let myself be lead around by...
Fred: Excuse me?
Wes: Did - Did you just say - Spike has a soul? You never said.
Angel: Didn't seem worth mentioning, you know.
Gunn: Seems to be a lot of that.
Spike: Or maybe Captain Forehead was feeling a little less special. Didn't like me crashing his exclusive club. Another vampire with a soul in the world.
Angel: You're not in the world, Casper.

Angel: [concerning Spike's soul] Fair? You asked for a soul. I didn't. It almost killed me. I spend a hundred years tryin' to come to terms with infinite remorse. You spent three weeks moaning in a basement, and then you were fine. What's fair about that?

Harmony: [to Spike] Oh, my God! You and the Slayer actually - I mean, I know you had that twisted obsession with her, but - Ugh! That's just - Ugh!

Fred: And, I'm detecting brain wave activity.
Angel: On Spike? Huh. That is weird.

Lorne: Honey of a story.
Wesley: Story?
Lorne: Yeah. The Vampire Slayer both men loved, both men lost. Oh, I could sell that to any studio in a heartbeat.


Harmony: Just since you're all soulful now, I thought maybe, just maybe, you might've learned to open up a little. You know, talk? But I guess a leopard can't change his stripes.
Spike: Spots, you dink. Leopards have spots.
Harmony: Oh! Excuse me, Mr. Brainy. Thank you so much for sharing. Wow. What a breakthrough.
(från "Just Rewards", S05E02)

Nina: How would you--you're not a monster, too, are you?
Fred: Nope. Standard-issue science nerd. I did spend 5 years in a demon dimension...till Angel saved me.
Nina: Guess he saves a lot of girls, huh?
Fred: Girls, guys...puppies. He's pretty much an equal-opportunity saver.

Fred: [about Nina's abduction] The scariest thing was how organized they were. Almost military.
Wesley: An underground monster-hunting military organization. It's happened before.
(från "Unleashed", S05E03)

Spike: So that's it, then. I really am going to burn.
Angel: Welcome to the club.
Spike: Well, least I got company, eh? You and me, together again. Hope and Crosby. Stills and Nash. Chico and the ...
Angel: Yeah, are we done?
Spike: Never much for small talk, were you? Always too busy trying to perfect that brooding block of wood mystique. God, I love that.
Angel: Not as much as I loved your nonstop yammering.
Spike: The way you always had to be the big swingy, swaggerin' around, barkin' orders.
Angel: Never listening.
Spike: Always interrupting.
Angel: And your hair. What color do they call that? Radioactive?
Spike: Never much cared for you, Liam, even when we were evil.
Angel: Cared for you less.
Spike: Fine.
Angel: Good.
[long pause]
Angel: There was one thing about you.
Spike: Really?
Angel: Yeah, I never told anybody about this, but I-I liked your poems.
Spike: You like Barry Manilow.
(från "Hell-Bound", S05E04)

Spike: You pissed in the Big Man's chair? That's fantastic.
Gunn: Spike, can you please turn off that warm fuzzy?
Spike: What, the Lorne thing? Wore off. I just think that's bloody fabulous.

Angel: Lorne told you to pee all over the office?
Gunn: Lord, I hope so.

Fred: [slurring, as a demon bumps into her.] Hey, you want a piece of me, buddy? That's right, keep walking. You walk alone! You walk alone!

Harmony: Oh, my God. They shot Lorney-Tunes.
(från "Life of the Party", S05E05)

Inga kommentarer: