söndag 10 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S05E06 - S05E11

Spike: Hey Fred, did ya hear? Angel attacked the old mail guy!
Angel: What?
Fred: Not number five! You didn't hurt him?
Angel: No! I - He attacked me!

Gunn: Still not sure why Blondie Ghost tagged along.
Spike: Not much choice really, is there? Can't drink, smoke, diddle my willy. Doesn't leave much to do other than watch you blokes stumble around playin' Agatha Christie.
Wesley: Yeah, remind me again how you ended up in the front seat.
Spike: Called shotgun, mate.

Wesley: Angel, the church we're looking for is about half a mile...
[Angel interrupts by pulling a screeching U-Turn]
Spike: Always was a bit of a drama queen.
(från "The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco", S05E06)

Wesley: Are you saying the Council wants me to come back?
Roger Wyndam-Pryce: Not necessarily. Your name's proven to be a point of contention. There are some who believe that your tenure as Watcher ranks as our most embarrassing failure.
Wesley: Really? I beat out everybody dying in an explosion as most embarrassing failure.

Fred: [about the cyborg] This thing really blurs the line between human and robot.
Spike: Aha. So you're not ruling out that a human being could have boffed a robot.
[everyone stares at him]
Spike: Sex with robots is more common than most people think.

Spike: You've heard of me?
Roger Wyndam-Pryce: No. We've met. 1963, my colleagues and I fell upon you slaughtering an orphanage in Vienna. Killed two of my men before you escaped.
Spike: [awkward silence] Oh. How've you been?

[to Wesley]
Angel: You know, I killed my actual father. It was one of the first things I did when I became a vampire.

[Trying to comfort Wesley]
Spike: Don't know if you know this, but, uh, I killed my mum. Actually, I'd already killed her, and then she tried to shag me, so I had to, uh...

[To Fred]
Wesley: If you're here to tell me about how you killed your parents, perhaps it could wait for another time?
(från "Lineage", S05E07)

Spike: Look at you. Fighting for truth, justice, and soccer moms. But you still can't lay flesh on a cross without smelling like bacon.
Angel: Like you're any different.
Spike: That's just it. I am. You had a soul forced on you as a curse, make you suffer for all the horrible things you've done. But me, I fought for my soul, went throught the demon trials. Almost did me in a dozen times over but I kept fighting. 'Cause I knew it was the right thing to do. It was my destiny
Angel: Really? I thought it was just to get inside a girl's pants.

[to Angel]
Spike: Drusilla sired me. But, you … you made me a monster.

Spike: You never knew the real me. Too busy tryin' to see your own reflection, praying there was someone as disgusting as you in the world, so you could stand to live with yourself. Take a long look, hero. I'm nothing like you.
(från "Destiny", S05E08)

Angel: If you don't kill, we won't kill you. (Wolfram & Harts nya motto)
(från "Harm's Way", S05E09)

Woman: Thank you! Thank you! That thing was gonna kill me!
Spike: Well, what do you expect? Out alone in this neighborhood: I got half a mind to kill you myself, you half wit.
Woman: What?
Spike: I mean, honestly, what kind of retard wears heels like that in a dark alley? Take two steps, break your bloody ankle.
Woman: I was just trying to get home!
Spike: Well, get a cab, you moron! And on the way, if a stranger offers you candy, don't get in the van!
(från "Soul Purpose", S05E10)

[Angel and Spike enter the office where Andrew and the gang are.]
Andrew: Spike?
Spike: Oh, for the love of...
Andrew: Spike? It's you. It's really you! [hugs Spike, sobbing] My therapist thought I was holding onto false hope, but - I knew you'd come back. You're like… you're like Gandalf the White, resurrected from the pit of the Balrog, more beautiful than ever. He's alive, Frodo. He's alive!
Angel: You two know each other?
Andrew: Uh, yeah. Um… We—we saved the world together. I mean, Buffy helped, but it was mostly us.

[After being thrown out a window]
Angel: What happened?
Spike: Oh, I just thought I'd see what it was like to bounce off the pavement. Pretty much what I expected.

Angel: [to Spike] Shouldn't you be out in the streets, you know, protecting the city from... people like you?

Fred: In every generation, one is chosen.
Andrew: Yes, attractive slender woman.

Andrew: Giles and a few key Sunnydale alum have been tracking down the recently chosen. Uh, guiding them, training them, giving them the full X-Men minus the crappy third act.

Andrew: [to Angel] Check the view screen, Uhuru. I got twelve Vampyr Slayers behind me, and not one of them has ever dated you.
(från "Damage", S05E11)

Inga kommentarer: