måndag 11 maj 2009

Favoritcitat: Angel S05E18 - S05E22

Illyria: I'd like to keep Spike as my pet.

Connor: You gotta do what you can to protect your family. I learned that from my father.

Connor: [about Illyria] So, does she have any special powers or anything?
Spike: Glad you asked. So far I've established that she can hit like a Mack truck, selectively alter the flow of time and, uh,
[looks through clipboard]
Spike: ... possibly talk to plants.

Illyria: Your body warms. This one is lusting after me.
Connor: Oh, no. I - It's - It's just, uh - it's the outfit. I-I guess I've always had a thing for older women.
Angel: They were supposed to fix that.

Sahjhan: Thank you, mortal, for releasing me from my cursed prison. In gratitude, I grant you three wishes.
Connor: Really?
Sahjhan: Nah, I'm just messin' with you.
(från "Origin", S05E18)

Gunn: Have you talked to Wes?
Lorne: Well, we've exchanged words. I wouldn't exactly call it talking. He's still reeling since Our Lady of the Blue Bummer arrived.
Gunn: Yeah, I was just in his office, and he...
Lorne: Oh, God! Don't go in there! That's where he keeps his full-strength crazy.

[To Illyria]
Spike: It's not murder if you say yes.
(från "Time Bomb", S05E19)

Spike: The Immortal?
Angel: I mean, come on!
Spike: [about Buffy] She's smarter than that.
Angel: She'd never fall for a centuries-old guy with a dark past who may or may not be evil.

[About Buffy and her new boyfriend]
Angel: But she's not finished baking yet! I gotta wait 'til she's done baking. You know, 'til she finds herself. 'Cause that's the drill. Fine. I'm waitin' patiently, and meanwhile,
[shouting]
Angel: The Immortal's eatin' cookie dough!
Andrew: Uh, Spike, is Angel crying?
Spike: No.
[pause]
Spike: Not yet.

[To Angel]
Spike: I just wanna see you happy. Well, not too happy, 'cause then I'd have ta stake ya. Second thought, have at it.

[About their relationships with Buffy]
Angel: Ours is a forever love.
Spike: I had a relationship with her, too.
Angel: Okay, sleeping together is not a relationship.
Spike: It is if you do it enough times.

[Illyria looks like Fred]
Wesley: Stop it! Change back. Be blue. Be anything. Don't be her. Don't ever be her.

Illyria: [about the plants] I can no longer hear the song of the green.
Lorne: [to Wesley] You think that includes me?
(från "The Girl in Question", S05E20)

Lindsey: It's a secret society.
Gunn: Never heard of 'em.
Lindsey: That's cause they're secret.

Angel: We do this, the senior partners will rain their full wrath. They'll make an example of us. I'm talkin' full-on hell, not the basic fire-and-brimstone kind that we're used to.
Gunn: We know the drill.
Angel: No, you don't. Ten to one, we're gone when the smoke clears. They will do everything in their power to destroy us. So... I need you to be sure. Power endures. We can't bring down the senior partners, but for one bright shiny moment we can show them that they don't own us. You need to decide for yourselves if that's worth dying for. I can't order you to do this. Can't do it without you. So we'll vote... as a team. Think about what I'm asking you to do. Think about what I'm asking you to give.

Spike: I'm in.
(från "Power Play", S05E21)

[about the suicidial plan to defy the senior partners]
Angel: Then we're all agreed.
Spike: Yeah. We're all one big happy Manson family.

Spike: Right. First off, I'm not wearing any amulets. No bracelets, brooches, beads, pendants, pins or rings.

Hamilton: Let me say this as clearly as I can. You cannot beat me. I am a part of them. The Wolf, Ram, and Hart. Their strength flows through my veins. My blood is filled with their ancient power.
Angel: Can you pick out the one word there you probably shouldn't have said?

Angel: This may come out a little pretentious, but... one of you will betray me.
[Spike raises his hand]
Angel: Wes.
Spike: [disappointed] Oh. Can I deny you three times?

Lindsey: If you want me, I'm on your team.
Angel: I want you, Lindsey. [pause] Thinkin' about rephrasing that.
Lindsey: Yeah, I think I'd be more comfortable if you did.

Spike: [performing in a pub at a poetry slam] My soul is wrapped in harsh repose / Midnight descends in raven-colored clothes / But soft. Behold! A sunlight beam / Cutting a swath of glimmering gleam / My heart expands, 'tis grown a bulge in it / Inspired by your beauty... effulgent.
Audience: [standing ovation] Yeah! That was great, man!
Spike: Thank you. That was for Cecily.

Illyria: [Wesley has been fatally stabbed] You'll be dead within moments.
Wesley: I know.
Illyria: Would you like me to lie to you now?
Wesley: Yes. Thank you, yes.
[Illyria morphs into Fred]
Wesley: Hello there.
Illyria: [as Fred] Oh Wesley. My Wesley.
Wesley: Fred, I've missed you.
Illyria: [as Fred] It's gonna be okay. It won't hurt much longer and then you'll be where I am.
[Begins crying]
Illyria: [as Fred] We'll be together.
Wesley: I-I love you.
Illyria: [as Fred] I love you. My love. Oh, my love.

Gunn: Any word on Wes?
Illyria: Wesley's dead. I'm feeling grief for him. I can't seem to control it. I wish to do more violence.
Spike: Well, wishes just happen to be horses today.
Angel: [Looking at the approaching mob of demons] Among other things.

Spike: And in terms of a plan?
Angel: We fight.
Spike: Bit more specific?
Angel: Well, personally, I kinda wanna slay the dragon.
(från "Not Fade Away", S05E22)

Inga kommentarer: